Changed theme to Clearo but taskbar doesn't change color?

sure clearo supports color changing ?

Not sure what you mean. If you follow the link to the theme thread, you'll see that the taskbar is a different color. Or am I missing something? First time I'm dealing with Vista themes but I expected the same sort of deal as it was on XP.

Hi Andy,

When I used Vista, I found that if you use one of the patchers, for some unknown reason not all third party themes seemed to work. I then used the 'manual' paching method by using the three 'changed' files and replacer.......which is a freeware prog. to replace them.

This method seemed to work better and themes seemed to behave themselves more.

I can't remember where I found the three files to replace, but I'm sure a search on here or google will find them.

If you are really stuck finding the files pm me and I will try to dig them out for you (don't use Vista any more, so it might take awhile!!!!!!)

Hope this helps.

Speak to you soon.

bishy.

Do you hvae tranparency enabled cause from the looks of it the reasons his bar is that color is because of the tranparency and it doesnt looks like you have it enabled

Yeah, that had something to do with it. The Media Monkey taskbar player messes with the transparency. It immediately changes to what it should be when I disable it. Thanks guys