September 2008 Desktops

Yeah, thanks for replying... i know that, but my question is another... look at this image:

Explanations about the numbers:

Number 1 - The image I want to apply in my SO

Number 2 - My SO, aligned to show that in my SO the distance is larger than his

Number 3 - My SO, after unlocking the taskbar

Number 4 - My SO, after moving only 1 pixel to the left

The 2 head of arrows appears, and I can't reproduce the small size in #1

Please let me know I you guys didn't understand my explanations... english isn't my native language :(

I have the same spacing as him. When my taskbar is unlocked, it has to little arrows >>, with 4 shortcuts, only 2 show, and I lock and get that spacing.

I really think there should be a policy where if you don't post details your post gets removed. The amount of times people ask the same person for a wallpaper or theme etc and they never reply distracts from the topic. It's also frustrating going through the entire post to see if they have ever replied and getting to the end and finding that they haven't.

I really think there should be a policy where if you don't post details your post gets removed. The amount of times people ask the same person for a wallpaper or theme etc and they never reply distracts from the topic. It's also frustrating going through the entire post to see if they have ever replied and getting to the end and finding that they haven't.

+1

seriously, does anyone know where this wallpaper comes from?

I saw it on 4chan the other day but best bet is to PM the member who posted the screenshot

2842187064_0f582a4dc6.jpg

Flickr

As promised, my Vista x64 screenshot. I'm using the same wallpaper from Mandolux as I used in my Arch Linux screenshot.. The web browser is Google's Chrome, which I really like, and the text is from BgInfo.

Nice one, thanks. There is another version too.

http://img2.socwall.com/Art/General/200718050715-2324.jpg

If anybody knows who it is or if it's possible to get a higher resolution version that'd be awesome. Nobody on the socwall site knows the artist.

http://www.socwall.com/browse/index.php?wp...mp;wpMarker=163