Moldova 1-2 Israel

Montenegro 0-0 Republic of Ireland

Russia 2-1 Wales

San Marino 0-2 Poland

Slovenia 2-1 Slovakia

Sweden 2-1 Hungary

Switzerland 1-2 Luxembourg

Turkey 1-1 Belgium

Agreed. Seems like two countries will battle for the second place although Turkey plays far away from the performance during the EURO Cup.

Sucks that there were no TV highlights............greedy setanta sports! :crazy:

Supposedly ITV have the highlights tonight but thats pointless a day after but I agree.

Supposedly ITV have the highlights tonight but thats pointless a day after but I agree.

Just watched it, great stuff :D

Setanta sports still suck but I hope the TV companys can get something sorted before the remaining away games.

Just watched it, great stuff :D

Setanta sports still suck but I hope the TV companys can get something sorted before the remaining away games.

Setanta Sports needs to sell the rights earlier really its not fair on us the viewers.

Setanta are greedy, word has it, they believe they can make up for the loss of highlights money from subscribers.

Don't get me wrong, setanta isn't a bad channel, it just that Our FA and all foreign FA's want money so sell to the highest bidder. I think the 4 main broadcasters (BBC, ITV, C4, Five) should be the only people allowed to bid for international matches.

Highlights of England's remaining away World Cup qualifiers will be shown by ITV after an agreement with Setanta.

The games against Belarus on 15 October, plus Kazakhstan and Ukraine in June and October 2009 will be shown shortly after the games finish.

Many fans were angry they were unable to watch highlights of the last week's qualifiers on an analogue channel.

Prime Minister Gordon Brown also said it was "unfortunate" more football fans could not watch many of the qualifiers.

Just 290,000 people saw highlights of England against Croatia on Setanta after the broadcaster could not agree a deal to sell rights to ITV or the BBC.

But Setanta director of sport, Trevor East said of the new deal: "Setanta wants to ensure that all fans can see England highlights in the key World Cup away qualifiers.

"This agreement will enable millions of fans to watch these important games."

Lord Triesman, the Football Association chairman, said: "The FA is delighted that a deal has been reached between Setanta and ITV so that highlights of England's remaining away World Cup qualifying fixtures will be available on free-to-air terrestrial television."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Turkey will probably won't qualify. sigh.

It's a shame actually I quite like Turkey :(

You know we'll get to WC (not the toilet) then only go out again on penalties.