Windows Live Hotmail Wave 3 Screenshots Surface

teaumaz

How is firefox support? Can you finally resize/move collumns?

MrChuang

I definitely prefer the old Live hotmail. This one seems so stylish but I do like the fact that it is much faster. What is with the space above the header, for me there is no add which i suppose is meant to be their.

chaos_disorder
How is firefox support? Can you finally resize/move collumns?

Yes.

Michael1406

I rarely use it, but after checking my accounts, my one at bl118w.blu118.mail.live.com has been updated.

Commodore Max

I honestly don't particularly like it, and there doesn't seem to be any new features.

Andrew Lyle
I honestly don't particularly like it, and there doesn't seem to be any new features.

It does seem so.. HTMLish, and lacking the graphical interface part, but one of the things I do like about it is, it is very fast on loading, and switching folders, and displaying emails. So far the only difference I have really noticed

Andrew Lyle

I just noticed, where are all the icons?

xpgeek

Hate it. Barely working in Firefox 3.1 beta 1.

undu

nothing here, and the OP said all accounts would be updated on october? :/

darren89

hmm...its still not updated in my @live.com account.... :/

CNSBarry

I Got updated yesterday.....and today it's back to how it used to be.

Strange one that.

Lee G.

Mine's updated :cool: I love it!

coresx

Woot! updated. I really like it. Fast, clean and easy on the eye. Keep it up Microsoft.

andyqkw

Mine not updated as well, on both @hotmail.com and @live.com account.

Commodore Max
It does seem so.. HTMLish, and lacking the graphical interface part, but one of the things I do like about it is, it is very fast on loading, and switching folders, and displaying emails. So far the only difference I have really noticed

In the end, users really care about performance, so that's really a good improvement.

Elliot B.
Mine on http://by136w.bay136.mail.live.com also got updated, but still no automatic mail checking apparently.... :(

I'm also on 136, but there appears to be no change here (Firefox 3.x).

insomniac9

Just got the update through today

magik

Just got updated today! bay139

And lol at the fine print:

2We've designed Windows Live Hotmail storage to grow with you, but at a reasonable pace. That means you should have plenty of storage unless you suddenly want to store the planet Jupiter on Hotmail, in which case we'll send you a nice e-mail asking you to please not try to store planets on Windows Live Hotmail (although gradual storage of moons and asteroids is ok).

:laugh:

teaumaz

Just out of curiosity: why do people who do use WLHotmail prefer it over GMail or Yahoo, and if so, do you pay to get the banners removed? I wonder, because I really like the speed improvements (on par with Gmail now) and the drag-and-drop is a definite plus over Gmail.

Elliot B.
Just out of curiosity: why do people who do use WLHotmail prefer it over GMail or Yahoo, and if so, do you pay to get the banners removed? I wonder, because I really like the speed improvements (on par with Gmail now) and the drag-and-drop is a definite plus over Gmail.

I like it due to its compatibility with Windows and Windows Live Messenger.