What's the best looking car ever made?

hologram158.jpg

Simon Cowell - "It looks like the car has a disease" [Top Gear] :D

Poor thing..

Now bow down to....

Class:

Power:

And the Legend:

This car can easily beat any car here, other than the Veyron, Koenigsegg CCX and the Zonda...

:drool:

new-7-series-10.jpg&w=1024

BMW 7-Series 2009 :yes:

Negative. What is that big piece at the front door hinge? Is that an external hinge? Maybe a gill? A handle for the non existent running board? What is it? Too big and angular to be a simple side marker. It doesn't belong. It spoils the lines on the car. Not to mention the massive "Bangle" butt on that thing. I have seen more shapely sumo wrestlers. Chris Bangle has been killing BMW styling. Their old cars look much better than the new ones. I'd take the older M3 in the previous post over this bloated, blinged out, construction project any day.

some of you are just uploading pictures of cars YOU LIKE not the best looking cars

like the audi's and the lexus - they are just crap thats well marketed!

anybody who likes the lexus crap have no taste what so ever!

All audi's look the same, so ppl clearly have no individualism

You're judging people's taste?

You're judging people's taste?

actually he is right. some cars are just plain ugly and deserve to be in the garbage dump :p

i am sure that some people have no taste whatsoever :D

actually he is right. some cars are just plain ugly and deserve to be in the garbage dump :p

i am sure that some people have no taste whatsoever :D

I can't agree. While you and I may find a car ugly someone else could find the very same car beautiful. Who are we then to say his or her favourite car should be in the garbage dump?

For example, I find the Audi RS6 C6 Avant a beautiful car while someone else may find it looking typical Audi and therefore find it ugly. Does that make my taste good or bad?

i see most of you have fallen into audi's marketing plot

everybody thinks they are cool, cos they are in the movies and on tv....

but the truth is, all their models LOOK THE SAME, from a distance you have no idea which model it is until it comes close enough for you to read the badge!

And i hate those christmas lights they put on their cars!

I would vote for the mercedes SL (not the face lifted one)

And the Aston Martin DP9 and Jaguar XK

Nope that's BMW, boring, old and all look fat. Bring back old style BMW!

BMW lost tracks when Bangle came.

Audi lost tracks with their uniform models.

To be honest, only Mercedes kept a nice, head turning design.

Aston Martins clearly are the greatest looking cars out there like I said earlier.

There's nothing special in the look of BMW's or Audi's. That doesn't mean they don't look good, but it's not epic enough to be awarded the best looking cars.

some of you are just uploading pictures of cars YOU LIKE not the best looking cars

All audi's look the same, so ppl clearly have no individualism

So what makes Audi and Lexus crap?

How did I miss this post? Let's see!

Hmmm, well I do agree that most audi's have the same look with minor changes, but Lexus? And your explanation to this is...

Um, okay? Lexus is the top most reliable brand for the last several years at JD Power, so surely that says something about Lexus not being so crappy. They're not the fastest luxury cars (we demand V8's RWD!), and the target market for all their cars except IS seem to be the older folks, but I can name you dozens of uglier luxury cars and that would also be irrelevant because you can't judge someone's taste. Go ahead and criticize the quality and everything technical, but that would require some knowledge which you seem to lack.

Who cares, this is best 'looking', not all that stuff you were talking about. I actually agree that Audi/Lexus aren't the best looking cars, despite their technical brilliance.

Well peacemf's claim was that Lexus (or any brand for that matter) is crap, and that's bs. I did agree that most Audis look very similar but I did say that Lexus cars have their own distinct look between models, and that the IS styling is not targeted to baby boomers.

I'm not defending Lexus anyway, I voted for the Zonda and most Aston Martins, especially the DBS

To all the guys saying Tesla roadster. The body is basically a Lotus Elise with a few differences, I would think Lotus should get the credit for the styling and not Tesla. Tesla can take credit for the engineering with pride. Or do you believe Tesla changed the body enough to be a separate design?