Show us your workstations!

it must be awkward putting a game into that 360 with the tray facing the wall when open

also, what is that on top of the tower (with all of the knobs)

That's the external box of the Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platnium Ex.

I know because my MCE got one.

Yes the chair can be comfy, just not for too long periods without a break. Maybe just my bad back.

The Xbox is on the floor just until i get my new display, then it will move, prob onto the desk.

As I have just rearranged my room, the tidyness is only temporary, within a week it will be back to having stuff dumped on it, paper piles, and various other items. But until them I am proud.

The box on top of my is in fact a breakout box for the Audigy 2 Plantinum sound card. Its ok, but is starting to feel a bit dated, so a change maybe required. Dont use half the I/O on it anyway.

Tv is a Samsung Series 6 speakers are the Klipsch Vf-35's with the center Monitor is t220

lookin good Fumo... photos are a little on the dark side though. lovin the Samsung TV I also have one and the PQ is sweet!

img0068cn8.jpg

Finally got my new monitor :D

On the left is the Dell 2408WFP, right is 2007FP. Yes it looks small, but the one on the right is a 20" standard aspect with 1600x1200 res :| Both has 1200 vertical resolution though, and both are S-PVA panels which is awesome. I don't notice any input lag with the 2408 :p

My main computer is on the right, with the QX9650, Striker II NSE, etc. My secondary computer is underneath it with the Tagan A+ Black Pearl case. Another C2D comp :D

Vista .. look at the sidebar on the right and the orb in topleft.

Just has some OSX-like launcher at the bottom.

No I mean, sitting on top of the physical computer case?

Well, the GREY item is a Motorola bluetooth headset. From a distance it looks like a mouse!

Underneath that is an external hard drive.

kk thanks. That's all that I was wondering. :)