PS3 UK Special Offers and Deals

HMV will be doing a 15% discount code on the 31st October and 1st November

Instructions: Use Code: HMV015 to Save 15% Off at HMV.

31st Oct & 1st Nov ONLY

HMV (hmv.co.uk) - Check out HMV to buy your CDs, DVDs and computer games. You can now download music straight to your MP3 from there Music section. Use HMV promotional vouchers to make your purchase even cheaper. HMV downloads is now a massive part of the website as more and more people download music. They now have HMV discount codes in the to help you save some more on downloads. Use there discount codes to get money off lots of products.

Source

Making the 80gb PS3 just ?255, I've managed to convince a few guys in work to wait and get one:DD

HMV will be doing a 15% discount code on the 31st October and 1st November

Source

Making the 80gb PS3 just ?255, I've managed to convince a few guys in work to wait and get one:DD

I really doubt they will allow the code to work on concoles, they don't allow the 10% student thing to work so I doubt the 15% code will work on the PS3.

I really doubt they will allow the code to work on concoles, they don't allow the 10% student thing to work so I doubt the 15% code will work on the PS3.

If it works I am buying one though. xD

Hmmm hopefully they will, I plan to try getting a 16 gig iPod Touch for my Dad's Xmas present that day too :D

I can see TheHut being one of the big online stores in a few years if they carry on like they are with these prices...I hope they can handle the increased they will get.

• 2 weeks later...
Good deal :)

Yeah I know I've seen that the LBP pack will be ?300 but with this you get the GT5:P and a few crap bits, I guess the HDMI cable should be fine though:)) the pad could be used in an emergency as well:DD

80GB PS3 and MS2 for ?290

http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettag...ad%22&p=PS3

Arguably not as good as the argos deal, but ?10 cheaper in case you're really trying to save the cash.

Or

80GB PS3, MS2 and FIFA09 for ?299 - http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetail...&sku=841449

Awesome, I liked the first and wanted to get this one.

Thanks a lot! :D

No probs, more trophies for you :p

The guy was selling them at ?19.99 yesterday, but he burnt through them in no time.

Still, ?22.99 is a bargain.

(I got mine for ?19.:p :p)

No probs, more trophies for you :p

The guy was selling them at ?19.99 yesterday, but he burnt through them in no time.

Still, ?22.99 is a bargain.

(I got mine for ?19.:p :p )

Yes, more dirty dirty trophie:shifty:ty:

Honestly, buying yours when it was cheap but waiting till ti was more expensive to tell us. *tut:p :p

But its still a good ?10 cheaper than anything I have seen anywhere, lol.