PS3 UK Special Offers and Deals

That game gets cheaper and cheaper by the week. It's not even out yet lol

Misprice I'm thinking as it's now ?29.99 on there. But being honest, I don't think the Move controller is going to rescue the 1990 game machanics. It's awful!

Heavy Rain is ?15 in Morrisons.

Ooh, tempting! It doesn't come with any DLC though, doesn't it? If not, I'll probably wait a bit longer or get a cheap second-hand copy. Morrisons is a bit far out from where I live. :p

Thinking about doing this, was going to get the Sports Champions game to get it over the ?50 for the extra points but sold out apparently, might just get a ?20 PSN card.

Already have the cam but I actually use it as a PC webcam so a spare isn't such a bad thing.

Thinking about doing this, was going to get the Sports Champions game to get it over the ?50 for the extra points but sold out apparently, might just get a ?20 PSN card.

Already have the cam but I actually use it as a PC webcam so a spare isn't such a bad thing.

Stupid can't edit my post, but have now ordered this from Tesco for collection on Saturday :) Also ordered ?20 PSN card to make the balance, will be picking up the Monkey Island collection and also Tumble. Will probably also be picking up Sports Champions when I'm in there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...