[MMA] Arlovski vs. Fedor Official for Affliction

That was an extremely weird finish. I in no way see how Arlovski got knocked out. that punch had little power to it, as show by the way his head barely moved. And I've never seen his chin be weak. Meh.

That was an extremely weird finish. I in no way see how Arlovski got knocked out. that punch had little power to it, as show by the way his head barely moved. And I've never seen his chin be weak. Meh.

I think he hit him pretty squarely. I was wondering what he thought he was going to do with that flying knee.

Well, Fedor won again heh

Some people may not agree with that, but he did exactly what he said in the beginning of that fight, on how he never really has a plan for each fighter: He finds weaknesses and exploits them. That's exactly what he did, why did Arlovski jump with his face wide open? He had it but he lost patience and became over confident, probably "OMGOMG I'm confusing Fedor this is amazing. Maybe I should go in quicker!". Guess not

Lindland got KO cold, and every time Tito talked it ruined the atmosphere.

That was no light punch, he hit him squarely it just didn't look like it.

It's also tough to see someone get knocked out like Linland did, his leg twitching was too much :s

Tito is just annoying and his voice is annoying...everytime he loses I laugh.

i could not agree more..lol

I think his commentating, specifically when he was in the ring with the fighters was just HORRIBLE. He kept stumbling over his words, saying stuff that didn't make sense, it was extremely annoying. About the Fedor fight, i was really thinking Arlovski had a good chance at this, even before the fight started, he just got too confident. And yes, if you watch the slow motion replay, he certainly connected..lol

Not happy.

I said to myself before the fight, I won't be happy if Arlovski didn't last the first round. :(

Although some hype of Fedor has gone down for me. Up until the lucky punch, Arlovski was threatening him.

I say it's official, Tito is the John Madden of MMA. "YES! VERY EQUAL FIGHT. LOTS OF EXCHANGE OF PUNCHES AND KICKS AND THROWS ON BOTH SIDES. IT'S VERY COMPETITIVE".

He's lucky his gf is Jenna Jameson :pinch:

Although some hype of Fedor has gone down for me. Up until the lucky punch, Arlovski was threatening him.

And he thought he could threaten him some more by jumping on him. He said it later himself, saying why did he took that strategy of the flying knee.

Josh Barnett.

LOL. Not a chance.

We won't see a new Fedor anytime soon. Even if he did lose to Barnett, Fedor would still be 29-2. To try a flying knee on Fedor that early was brave. He received the consequences for it as well.

We need to see the fight everyone has been waiting for Fedor vs Lesnor, I cant wait for this day to happen and Dana white will be so upset he will start to pull his hair out...right he has none terrible joke

That's not Andrei Arlovski! It's Andrey Orlovsky! :laugh:

The guy is Belorussian so often times they "misspell" Russian "O" for "A" ;) (молоко vs малако)

and...Fedor owns!

Edited by zhiVago