Your Vista uptime?

oh, used to brag about uptime myself. now, thanks to hibernation and higher electricity costs, i can finally not have it on all the time.

i have a 1ghz celeron for torrents and stuff, tho. saves me money.

Wow.. I had a month a few weeks ago, and had to reboot because "Snip" tool stopped working.

I thought I was rebooting on a weekly basis, but it must of slipped my mind. Running at 63 hours right now.

oh, used to brag about uptime myself. now, thanks to hibernation and higher electricity costs, i can finally not have it on all the time.

i have a 1ghz celeron for torrents and stuff, tho. saves me money.

Last time I checked, hibernation maintains your uptime, unless that's been changed now.

Laptop uptime is now 17 hours 43 minutes. Desktop is at around 14.5 days.

Vista uptime? I'm lucky to get 24 hours with the bitch.

XP did weeks at a time, and I had a record on Win2k for over 90 days.

Having said that my W2k3 server has a record time of a year ;)

Last time I checked, hibernation maintains your uptime, unless that's been changed now.

Laptop uptime is now 17 hours 43 minutes. Desktop is at around 14.5 days.

Hibernation/Sleep maintain your uptime, but it doesn't continue to increment the uptime like some OS's do.

My maximum uptime is somewhere around 45 days. I don't remember exactly since I stopped caring a whole lot once I hit 50 days with XP.

My Vista PC gets turned off at night but I have an XP machine that hasn't been restrated in 176 days. It just sits and collects data from the rest of the network and stores it for the users.