University career

What should I study  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What should I study

• Electronic Engineer (telecomunication speciality)
    • Mechatronic Engineer (mechanics, electronics robotics)

HI, I'M IN TROUBLE HERE

IN 5 MONTHS IWILL GO TO UNIVERSITY & I DON'T KNOW WICH CAREER I WANT.

I'M INTO ELECTRONIS (OK, I'M NEW, BUT I WANT TO LEARN), COMPUTERS, BUT ALSO I'M VERY GOOD WITH MECHANIC PHYSICS.

THANKS,

IF SOMEONE ESTUDIED OR IS STUDING THIS CAREERS OR SIMILAR ONES, PLEASE, TELL ME HOW THEY ARE.... :cry:

I would go with what you feel is not as boring to you. Like, If I had a job that made a lot of money, yet, was boring as hell to me and I could not stand it a lot, I'd want a job that I'd enjoy even if I didn't make as much.

I'm not in that situtation right now, but if I were, that might be what I'd do. So think what you would feel would be less boring and go with that?

I LIKE BOTH OF THEM, REALLY

I'M GOOD WITH MATH, (NOTHING EXTRAORDINARY), SO I COULD STUDY A MORE $$$$ CAREER,LIKE ACTUARY, APLIED MATH, OR SOMETHIN, BUT, LIKE YOU SAID mistical, 20 YEARS FROM NOW I'LL BE BORED (MAYBE SOONER), SO I LIKE BOTH OF THEM.

Something that you should do is think on your own. we can't tell you what to study!

this is something you have to do your self. What if we tell you to go to "Clown School?" would you go just because we tell you to?

What should I study

Electronic Engineer (telecomunication speciality)  [ 3 ]  [50.00%]

Mechatronic Engineer (mechanics, electronics robotics)  [ 3 ]  [50.00%]

LOL :D :p

personally, i'd choose 'Mechatronic Engineer', as it is close to what i'd like to look into for college this spring myself.