UFC 91

Can a mod fix the image sizes so they are not gigantic?

So, We're 6 days away from possibly one of the biggest matches in MMA history..

Main Event

Brock Lesnar

i.cfc?method=get&s=A0FBCA6F-1422-0E8C-9AEC0403D032523D.jpg

Vs

Randy Couture

i.cfc?method=get&s=42CA181F-1422-0E8C-9A92E9527C8AD6A9.jpg

Now, In your opinion, who do you think will win, and who do you want to win?

Now, I would like to see it as

Brock Lesnar Vs. Randy Couture

I want Brock to win, but I think it will end up in a split decision.

Kenny Florian Vs. Joe Stevenson

I hope Joe Stevenson beats Kenny Florian's ass.

Amir Sadollah Vs. Nick Catone

Not even excited for this fight.

Gabriel Gonzaga Vs. Josh Hendricks

Gotta go with Gonzaga beating the crap out of Josh Hendricks.

Nate Quarry Vs. Demian Maia

I'd like to see Nate Quarry win by submission.

I am hoping the exact same thing as you are in regards to the Stevenson vs. Florian fight, SoCalled.

I do not want Lesnar to win. I don't think he should even be there with how little time he has spent in the UFC, or MMA all togther. I don't think it is one of the biggest fights in MMA history though. It's just the UFC ads claiming that. But as far as that goes, every event is their biggest event that consists of the biggest fight in MMA history. :p

I have lost some respect for Randy. Ever since he just packed up and left, Coture will never be the same to many. The fans helped make him what he is today and he just tossed that aside. I do hope he wins the people back and returns to his old ways.

Quarry is someone who I will always enjoy watching. I just have a soft spot for him. He's very solid and I hope he comes out with the win.

My thoughts are Randy to win and my gut says please win because I do not like Lesnar one bit but if I have to put my tactical hat on I think Lesnar will be to strong for Randy.

My thoughts are Randy to win and my gut says please win because I do not like Lesnar one bit but if I have to put my tactical hat on I think Lesnar will be to strong for Randy.

I like Lesnar as an MMA fighter more than I did a WWE guy, only because he was actually an NCAA Wrestling Champion, so he has REAL wrestling skills... I know people don't think he should be fighting for the Title.. but.. I just think he draws so much money for UFC that it's hard not to put him in the Main Event.

I hope he wins.. but I think Couture will take it.

Lesnar's size and speed could be the deciding factor here. I'm a bit mesmerized by the MMA media and Couture himself talking about how his gameplan will likely be the deciding factor. The only way Couture wins this fight is if he makes it a battle of attrition, and I know in my mind, he will try to do that. A huge frame like Lesnar cannot go 5 rounds without gassing out eventually. He's just too large of a man to be going for the kill the entire fight. When that happens, Randy will Greco-Roman clinch, and put him to the floor with some punches.

I think it's an excellent matchup, but I think Lesnar has a HUGE advantage early on. I can't really decide who I want to put my money on, but I want to believe Lesnar will simply overpower Couture early. If Couture had Fedor-like submission abilities, I'd think differently, but he doesn't.

I am not a fan of Kenny Florian, never have been, but he's definitely impressed me lately. Stevenson has been there with some good skills, but Florian continues to impress me with how well he works the ground and how dynamic he can be on the feet. I don't think Stevenson will have an answer for his tenacity. It should be a good one though.

Hendricks vs. Gonzaga is a great fight. Hendricks is raw power in the wrestling department, and I've always though Gonzaga was a fluke fighter. Werdum trounced him much like their first fight, and Hendricks has a chance at an upset here.

Maia is an animal, plain and simple. While many have had a tough time transitioning from grappling championships to MMA, Maia actually has the power to remove bigger, stronger opponents to the floor. This should be a tough test though because Quarry has some good power and standup. I like Maia here, but wouldn't surprise me if Quarry wins.

Never write off Randy... After all he has been training with Steve Carwin who looks just as deadly in the HW division as Brock Lesnar. Infact I think Carwin vs. Lesnar would be a very very interesting match up!

Never write off Randy... After all he has been training with Steve Carwin who looks just as deadly in the HW division as Brock Lesnar. Infact I think Carwin vs. Lesnar would be a very very interesting match up!

I agree. It's SHANE Carwin by the way.

Shane Carwin is still nowhere near the wrestling ability of Lesnar. Carwin will succumb to a submission guy before he reaches the top. Couture has wrestled with Lesnar in the past, so I'm sure he has a good idea of what to expect strength wise.

Lesnar's size and speed could be the deciding factor here. I'm a bit mesmerized by the MMA media and Couture himself talking about how his gameplan will likely be the deciding factor. The only way Couture wins this fight is if he makes it a battle of attrition, and I know in my mind, he will try to do that. A huge frame like Lesnar cannot go 5 rounds without gassing out eventually. He's just too large of a man to be going for the kill the entire fight. When that happens, Randy will Greco-Roman clinch, and put him to the floor with some punches.

I think it's an excellent matchup, but I think Lesnar has a HUGE advantage early on. I can't really decide who I want to put my money on, but I want to believe Lesnar will simply overpower Couture early. If Couture had Fedor-like submission abilities, I'd think differently, but he doesn't.

I am not a fan of Kenny Florian, never have been, but he's definitely impressed me lately. Stevenson has been there with some good skills, but Florian continues to impress me with how well he works the ground and how dynamic he can be on the feet. I don't think Stevenson will have an answer for his tenacity. It should be a good one though.

Hendricks vs. Gonzaga is a great fight. Hendricks is raw power in the wrestling department, and I've always though Gonzaga was a fluke fighter. Werdum trounced him much like their first fight, and Hendricks has a chance at an upset here.

Maia is an animal, plain and simple. While many have had a tough time transitioning from grappling championships to MMA, Maia actually has the power to remove bigger, stronger opponents to the floor. This should be a tough test though because Quarry has some good power and standup. I like Maia here, but wouldn't surprise me if Quarry wins.

That's an interesting take on Lesnar. While I will be the first to agree muscle heads will gas early, Lesnar barely huffed and puffed after the Herring fight. That impressed me. I'm still shooting for a Randy win but a person like Lesnar could be the next gen MMA heavyweight champ.

I don't know if this is okay.. but you can watch it live streaming here.

Just started 10 minutes ago as far as I know. (I don't have cable tv so it's the only way for me to watch)

Edit: First fight disappointing. Over way to fast.

Edited by trag3dy

I agree Aaron I still think he shouldn't be there so quickly but heh who else is half decent in the HW division, prepare for a long title reign.

Randy really should of stayed gone, now there goes his chances of facing Fedor or even fighting a good fight again.