April Desktops

here is my longhorn plex wannabe windowsme desktop. :rolleyes:

last change for me for april. i think i do change a lot so whatever you see from my never lasts very long. :p

i'll be going back to classix for may :happy:

but for now i need to get back to that there reboot mentioned and then go to bed, so, goodnite/morning! :clock: :coffee: :moon: :sleep:

Dazzla, could you please upload your modded version of Aqua-Watercolour? it looks awesome, i would much prefer it than the original one.

Man someone needs to start an archive on all these desktop threads. Too many pages now to go through.

Last one for April then...

The wallpaper is Reverence, and is available at DeviantArt. The xmms skin is a recolored _Korea, and the theme is my Iridium QuickSilver Remix (which is not allowed to be distributed anymore, unfortunately).

osx-20030429.gif

Click to zoom... :)

Dazzla, could you please upload your modded version of Aqua-Watercolour? it looks awesome, i would much prefer it than the original one.

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I saw the crap you got at Macnn for that, undeserved if you ask me. It's a top notch mod, nice work.

Hehe, thanks. Well, I can still use it myself, so I'm not that bummed ;)