big problem .....

I dont know why my last thread is closed, but i really need a cr?ck for win XP 2505 that works .....

i have no chance to get into windows .... my 14 day trial is over ...

the only way to work in windows is to run win in safe mode ...

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

What can i do ???

i wouldnt send it to someone who insisted that they have it. first off, that kind of software is illegal, and is NOT supported by neowin.net - dont you pay attention?

Kosmo

Originally posted by KLEINundGEMEIN  

I dont know why my last thread is closed, but i really need a cr?ck for win XP 2505 that works ..... i have no chance to get into windows .... my 14 day trial is over ... the only way to work in windows is to run win in safe mode ...

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

What can i do ??? >

Once you're locked out, it's game over! No crack or patch can remedy this. You might as well boot into "safe-mode", recover any documents you need, then reformat and reinstall the OS... 'nuff said.

Actually, Firecat, there is a crack for this and it does unlock an unactivated, locked, post-14 day RC1. I will not post what it is and please don't bombard me with messages for it, but it does work.

Just an aside to answer the legal issue, even Microsoft says that the download of RC2 was not necessary, so many legal users could still be using RC1. Of course, that's not the case here...:roll: