Show us your NXE Avatar

Hopefully there will be more coming soon!

Packs for the next 6 months

NXE: Avatar theme packs confirmed for next six months

Speaking to VG247, Xbox Live product unit manager Jerry Johnson has confirmed that Avatar clothing will be constantly streaming onto the New Xbox Experience for the next half a year.

?We?re going to be continually releasing and unlocking clothes for the next six months,? he said. ?They?ll be coming out in theme packs.?

There?s no word right now on whether or not you?re going to have to pay for this stuff, but don?t be hugely shocked if you will.

NXE is now live! Go get it!

Source: http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/11/19/n...ext-six-months/

There's going to be paid, it's inevitable but lets hope there is some more free, as it's pretty skimpy right now.

Source: http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/11/19/n...ext-six-months/

There's going to be paid, it's inevitable but lets hope there is some more free, as it's pretty skimpy right now.

Very skimpy even as they felt the need to remove some of the content that was available near the start of the preview. It isn't like they will advertise the free stuff now anyway though. On the old market they had a section for free stuff which is strangely absent in the new marketplace. :(

Oh there will be free mountain dew and doritos t-shirts, to be sure.

I have it as wide as it lets me already!!! :angry:

Well right on then! Maybe on TGD and Christmas Day you can skip on the many delectables that will be at the dining table before you. :laugh: :p

avatar-body.pngavatarpic-l.pngProudSikh.png

^ah... im speechless. he's such a pimp :p. /sarcasm.

Anyway, this is my skin color and my hair and I do have a gold chain, its the one you seen in my avatar(this site avatar) i actually have a real life gold copy and thats it. I wear baggy clothes and skater shoes like Vans, DC's, etc.

SO once they have baggy and skater shoes back It will look like me.

For now im making him a pimp :p. /sarcasm