[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

Watched the 1st/2nd episodes of Initial D 5th Stage in one hit and oh my god it was worth the wait after all these years, more eurobeat/M.O.V.E. is always good! :happy:

Only thing I'm annoyed with is that the series is not getting a regular broadcast every week, instead it's two episodes a month! Which means it will take a year to air (24 episodes), quite silly for a popular anime of the racing genre :hmmm:

New Initial D? What? It's been years since the last episode of stage 4 without any sort of information on when stage 5 would start and it comes out of the blue? I've looked for info on it from time to time and never found any evidence that it was even being worked on. Great news.

So Zangetsu cannot be repaired (only reforged), are we going to see a new zanpakuto from Ichigo (possible drawing from his Quincy side), or just a remodel of Zangetsu?

Very eager to see what will happen to it.

This chapter brought so many WTF moments... Who was Urahara hiding back there? Grimjaw? The ****ing filler enemies from the last arc are all back it seems.... and seem like they are working for the good guys now.... I'm all sorts of confused.

When i first saw Urahara hiding someone, my first thought was Ishida.Tite Kubo did hint that we'd see Grimjaw in the final arc.

How awesome did Ganjuu look though?

Was this ganjuu? http://www.manga-acc.../chapter/518/19

I thought it was that main bad guy in the last filler arc of the fullbringers.

And what talk is this of "disappointing our uncle"? Is she and Ichigo somehow related? http://www.manga-access.com/manga/B/Bleach/chapter/518/18

Yeah that was Ganjuu. The main "bad" guy from the last arc (Ginjo) is on the right, Tsukishima on the left and Kutsuzawa in the distance.

It is really confusing. Hopefully it'll be explained well. It usually is.

And who is their uncle? I must have forgotten that if they had mentioned it.

They haven't mentioned that yet, I am thinking they would be disappointing their uncle by helping the shinigami or something. I just didn't see how one could come to the conclusion that they were related to Ichigo simply because helping him would disappoint their uncle.

They haven't mentioned that yet, I am thinking they would be disappointing their uncle by helping the shinigami or something. I just didn't see how one could come to the conclusion that they were related to Ichigo simply because helping him would disappoint their uncle.

I was reading through it really quick, didn't realize she was talking to her brother, and instead, thought she was talking to Ichigo lol.

I was reading through it really quick, didn't realize she was talking to her brother, and instead, thought she was talking to Ichigo lol.

I was all confused when I looked at the last page. I was thinking to myself, "That sword looks rather familiar......" Then I was thinking, Fullbring Arc...... But there is no way right??? This Arc is shaping up to be something special.... I cannot wait for Zangetsu to be reforged, and for Ichigo to start training.

Oh, and shakey, I am changing the Avatar, I promise.

And who is their uncle? I must have forgotten that if they had mentioned it.

It's been hinted on the bleach forums and from look of what K?kaku said that Isshin Kurosaki (Is part of the shiba clan) is their uncle and he would

be disappointed/sadden if Ichigo went to the spirit palace. it's just a theory from all the hints.

I think that something very unusual is happening. The filler story for Naruto is actually good in both animation and story quality. It seems like it could have been it's own movie and maybe was intended to be at some point?

don't know if anyone as seen this. or been following it. but it looks pretty damn awesome, i've read the books and liked it alot. and the animation looks pretty awesome.

It's like they read this thread and put it on paper :laugh:

I hope they don't make him all emotional through this. I hope he'll still be his single minded self but with added bankai.

It's like they read this thread and put it on paper :laugh:

I hope they don't make him all emotional through this. I hope he'll still be his single minded self but with added bankai.

I think it will be a great thing. Unohana already was badass. Everyone respected her, and now I understand why Yamamoto did not want her fighting..... So, Kenpachi is going to become a beast!!!! Epicness, and Ichigo... geez

I think it will be a great thing. Unohana already was badass. Everyone respected her, and now I understand why Yamamoto did not want her fighting..... So, Kenpachi is going to become a beast!!!! Epicness, and Ichigo... geez

Yeah, everyone feared her too....when she gets serious people even like Kenpachi and most other captains back off......we can see why now (or at least have a proper explanation). I find it very interesting though that Yamamoto stopped training Kenpachi because he feared what would happen if Kenpachi reached his potential then defected. Considering he didn't take this precaution with anyone else, including Aizen, it speaks volumes for Kenpachi's potential.

As for Ichigo, he basically gave the finger to Kirinji (the hot springs guy) by causing his hand more damage than Ichigo took from his punch.

Last chapter was just amazing. So many things answered and revealed.

Ichigo being waaay more powerful than even the Zero guard predicted, almost breaking that 1 guys hand.

We got to see who the first Kenpachi was, which who I did sort of suspect, was very glad to finally get closure. I would like to know just how much she was trained, and am very eager to see how much they will train Kenpachi.... because if 1 day was enough for Captain Comander to call it quits........ I'm very excited.

Also, with Unohana being the healing Captain but also the first true Kenpachi.... I can only imagine the destruction she can bring, all the while, keeping herself perfectly alive.

Can anyone recommend me some good anime to watch. I dont care how short it is either

What I seen and some of it belongs to my gf

How/Where did you get those cool "DVD Case" icons?

Last chapter was just amazing. So many things answered and revealed.

Ichigo being waaay more powerful than even the Zero guard predicted, almost breaking that 1 guys hand.

We got to see who the first Kenpachi was, which who I did sort of suspect, was very glad to finally get closure. I would like to know just how much she was trained, and am very eager to see how much they will train Kenpachi.... because if 1 day was enough for Captain Comander to call it quits........ I'm very excited.

Also, with Unohana being the healing Captain but also the first true Kenpachi.... I can only imagine the destruction she can bring, all the while, keeping herself perfectly alive.

Yes, the next chapter should be interesting.

Very much looking forward to the day when they start making the Bleach anime again.