When do you think RTM will come out?

20 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think RTM will come out?

• 17th
    • 18th
    • 19th
    • 20th
    • 21st
    • 22nd
    • 23rd
    • 24th

LOL :) RTM IS ALREADY OUT!!

I got RTM 2545 direct from MS, because a friend of a friend of mine works for MS.

I have screenshots if you want 'em, e-mail me. To prove, also, I can send any file from XP that you wish, and you'll see it's build 2545. Can't send the ISO though because I have a slow connection speed (crappy 56K). I got my 2545 on CD, and yep, it's RTM all right, even has the Windows XP cover that ships with the final version, and is in this nice retail box :).

a 15 year old teenie bopper trolling.........not good........and no...xp hasn't went gold yet.......as for the packaging..........its not 100% finalised yet. so as for having the retail box.......your talking **** mate.

:mad:

I won't lock the topic just yet as i want to encourage legitimate answers to Aaron's question, however if this turns into a flame war i will.

To be honest I think it will be later than the 24th but thats the latest option so I'll pick that one. 2542 released on the site, and 2545 alledgedly around, I can't see M$ doing this and then going gold less than a week later tbh :s

Originally posted by dacris2000  

...I got my 2545 on CD, and yep, it's RTM all right, even has the Windows XP cover that ships with the final version, and is in this nice retail box :).

My ass, why would the RTM version be in a retail box?? We've already had some bull**** artist saying RTM came out a week ago, so if you are going to say this give us some good evidence. :right: