December 2008 Desktops

heres my new windows 7 beta desktop, loving it !!!! :D

is that ubuntu ? what vs is that ?

yea its ubuntu..using royale vista 2 gtk customized with same emerald theme and meliae icon suite, wallpaper called sparkle by celusive on deviantart

yea its ubuntu..using royale vista 2 gtk customized with same emerald theme and meliae icon suite, wallpaper called sparkle by celusive on deviantart

can you link me to the visual style ? i dont need the emerald theme just the compiz one.

ready for the most insanely boring array of desktops ever? i hope you said 'yes.'

server 2003 - 10TB of whoopass.

comp.01.thm.png

xp pro - custom tower - business stuff/minor gaming.

comp.02.thm.png

xp pro - dell laptop - torrentbox/some media viewing.

comp.03.thm.png

xp pro - lenovo laptop - daily use.

comp.04.thm.png

xp pro - eeepc - everything that an eeepc should be used for.

comp.05.thm.png

not exactly a 100% uniform look across them all, but minor tweaks here and there, depending on what they're used for. also... yes, january. desktops from the future.

ready for the most insanely boring array of desktops ever? i hope you said 'yes.'

server 2003 - 10TB of whoopass.

comp.01.thm.png

xp pro - custom tower - business stuff/minor gaming.

comp.02.thm.png

xp pro - dell laptop - torrentbox/some media viewing.

comp.03.thm.png

xp pro - lenovo laptop - daily use.

comp.04.thm.png

xp pro - eeepc - everything that an eeepc should be used for.

comp.05.thm.png

not exactly a 100% uniform look across them all, but minor tweaks here and there, depending on what they're used for. also... yes, january. desktops from the future.

Dude I haven't seen a bb4win desktop in FOREVER... takes me back. I actually ran bluebox for windows for many years and then bb4win just a bit (didn't really like it though, still preferred bluebox). Too bad they never truly made a 'fluxbox' for windows... that would have been awesome.

Sneaking in here at the end of the month, this is straight from the Desktop of my new HP Pavilion tx2522au tablet notebook. I've already wiped it cleaned and started with clean Vista installation media without any HP rubbish in the way. That being said, I wanted something a little HP about it and I found this image online somewhere.

post-46581-1230644463_thumb.jpg

JrkCqZhlR.png

So does this mean you'll be theming for GTK+ again? i have been checking your DA page hoping you would change your mind about linux, and now that i see your desktop looks like is working for you. Come on dude, linux needs some lassekongo themes love too :p

Great themes btw...