PS2 First Game...

FFX

devil may cry 2

gran turismo

gta:vice city

all will last you a decent ammount of time.

also get SSX tricky somewhere along the line, its the best snowboard game i have ever played(well ssx was, so tricky is obviously better). Even if you dont like snowboarding.

I'm thinking of getting a PS2, and 1 game, But what game shud I get, its gotta keep me hooked, until i get more... :yes:

i'm gonna get also a ps2 there some cool games for it

vice city

splinter cell

mk deadly

andsomemore :D

I'd say Frequency, Dance Dance Revolution with a dance pad, Tony Hawk 3 or 4(doesn't matter), and Silent Hill 2 are all pretty good.

It depends what type of game do you want?

Theres ssx tricky

MGS2:S

gta3 and vice city

theres loads

Yep, vice city is good. how about telling us what games you like? gives more of an idea on what to recomened

Final Fantasy 7

If you're going to get a Final Fantasy game that is...

I'd say etither GT3, GTA:VC (I don'tlike it, but its a good game.) ICO or Burnout 2.

GTA:VC kinda sucks on PS2, GTA3 is much better imo.

My recomnedation would be GT3 BUT, only if you haven't played GT1 or GT2 to death! Failing that then Colin Mcrae Rally 3 over WRC2. However, having said that, my current favorit is Madden NFL 2003

Xenosaga or Devil May Cry. Oh baby, the best two games on PS2. Best sports game is Madden 2003. If you like Nascar, get Nascar Heat 2: Dirt to Daytona.

I bought FFX and got MK:DA for x-mas... dont even own a ps2 myself hehe... brother does, but he plays GTA:VC alot soo I don't often get a chance to grab the ps2 and bring to my room.