General Darts Thread

Anyone been watching the current PDC World Darts Championship?

Barney and Taylor are playing amazing but then again so is Hamilton, I think its Taylors this year but I think he will be will challenged alot harder this time.

Rappy, how do you manage to watch all those tv shows, sports, movies.etc? :o

:laugh:

I have stuff on in the background like for now for example I have Die Hard 4 on in the background.

Barney is looking really strong this year! I think he could just edge out the Power... Having said that, he is the Power and you can never write him off! Dunno why though, just got a feeling it's Barney's year.

Barney is looking really strong this year! I think he could just edge out the Power... Having said that, he is the Power and you can never write him off! Dunno why though, just got a feeling it's Barney's year.

The thing with playing Phil is that most players end up playing the name, and not the person. If half of the players on the circuit at the moment could see past his reputation, they'd probably be able to easily beat him (or at least not get completely whitewashed :p).

The only player I can think of who honestly doesn't give a crap about his reputation is John Part.

Its a shame that Barney got walked over tonight by Taylor, he should of won but whats amazing is 101 average even tho he lost 7-1 :|

There should be thread about non-conventional sports like darts.

I don't really follow darts (just occasionally on Eurosport).

I like curling :p

Yeah it was a good final on Sunday. The BDO final was a lot better than the PDC one, the semi's were probably even.

It was more gripping but overall PDC is a better standard of darts, thats just my opinion tho :p

It was more gripping but overall PDC is a better standard of darts, thats just my opinion tho :p

Yeah i agree with you there. I was saying the same thing to someone else the other day.

Yeah I mean I know Martin Adams has been very vocal lately saying PDC is just all show but he has to look back when he was in PDC and he struggled so it shows you have to be special to play if Ted Hankey moved company he would struggle imo.