How long can you keep it up

Webpage odesn't load for me here. I just see the source...

same here... you using mozilla 1.3? because i am... i think thats whats causing the problem... mozilla causes problems with zone alarm :huh:

• 1 month later...

Dear friends,

Hope everuone is fine. I am fine. I tried 9 times and my best score is "25" times in "00:22:37". I know this is very bad score :( Actually I play "Project IGI", "Delta Force 3", "Age of Empires: Age of Kings". Hope you understand.

Sincerely,

Kaleem Akhter.

21, man I suck

Dear friends,

Hope everuone is fine. I am fine. I tried 9 times and my best score is "25" times in "00:22:37". I know this is very bad score  Actually I play "Project IGI", "Delta Force 3", "Age of Empires: Age of Kings". Hope you understand.

Sincerely,

Kaleem Akhter.

Dear Kaleem Akhter,

Hope you are fine, I am fine. I've been reading your post for the last couple of days and I noticed that every post of yours is in the form of a letter. This is actually the first time I see someone do this.

I have no problems with it, so do as you wish, but may I point you to the fact that this is a messageboard and you do not have to write letters to us. Again do as you wish... I just think it looks a bit akward.

Sincerely,

Marcel Hoffs