Anyone want a QUAKE LIVE invite?

Andrew-DB, if you have any invites left I'd like one please. (or anyone for that matter)

I would, but my two invites disappeared as I was trying to send one o_o

Just to appease everyone who has missed out, I have a spare invite for gmail if anyone wants it :p

@Sethos, I was chatting with Munky last nite, I was going to invite you, but assumed Andy would have done when he had received his from me :( ... Lesson learned, never assume :/

Just to appease everyone who has missed out, I have a spare invite for gmail if anyone wants it :p

@Sethos, I was chatting with Munky last nite, I was going to invite you, but assumed Andy would have done when he had received his from me :( ... Lesson learned, never assume :/

That's what I planned to do! But lazy bones over there was sleeping all day. When he bothers his ass online the invites are gone :p

Do you mean you've got an invite for anyone who has a Gmail account? :p If so, me please! :D

No I mean I have an invite for people to sign up for gmail :p

I would, but my two invites disappeared as I was trying to send one o_o

Thanks anyway :(

Sorry guys. My invites got ganked too. :(

No worries. :)

But if anyone still has invites, I'd love to have one.

It hasnt given me any invites yet to give out

So far its pretty good. I do wish it would let me customize the wep sensitivities for each one, along with different xhairs for each one. The rocket launcher needs fast movement to be able to move in front of who you want to hit, while the LG you want to have a slow speed to keep on them. Also, no 1280x960 support ???? really, so I have to choose either 1024x768 or 1600x1200.... and their 1280x1024 is broken on the 4:3 aspect for me :( Also, I want RA mode (Rocket Arena). That was the most fun this game ever brought.

Other than that, great addition so far.

Actually, found the hidden folder with the config file and was able to set everything back to what i used to have them as. If anyone wants to add me to friends for some good duels or whatnot, name is sh4k3y on it.

Does not work on OS X.. Incompatible System... WTF?.. It's Flash!!!

Thanks for the invite though.. means allot to me.

No it's not lol. Just because 99% of browser games are made with flash doesn't mean this is. The "plugin" you have to install IS a modified Quake 3 binary, so it will only run on Windows x86 systems. Fear not, though, once QL is out of beta, a Mac Port will be made because it's all OpenGL anyway.

Hey guys, invites are back and if anyone wants one I got two left! Pm me with your first name, last name, email, and skill level!

EDIT: Right after I post this I get two people on steam comign back from AFK saying I want it. Well, sorry, but friends first.

Hey guys, invites are back and if anyone wants one I got two left! Pm me with your first name, last name, email, and skill level!

EDIT: Right after I post this I get two people on steam comign back from AFK saying I want it. Well, sorry, but friends first.

Damn.

I've got FIVE invites to give away! PM me name and email for an invite, first come first serve, however please note that prejudice may be apparent against one-post-wonders and their ilk!