Been around forever, but...

Hey guys (and gals)!

As you can see, I've been a registered member for some time now, but my activity was primarily only reading when I initially joined the forums. After taking a long break from the forum communities (I used to be really involved with the community over at Invision Power), I've decided it's time that I actually get involved!

So here I am.. My name is John and I'm a programmer, gamer (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii), photographer and love to fly (aviation buff).

I look forward to seeing everyone here and possibly on IRC!

Cheers

Hey guys (and gals)!

As you can see, I've been a registered member for some time now, but my activity was primarily only reading when I initially joined the forums. After taking a long break from the forum communities (I used to be really involved with the community over at Invision Power), I've decided it's time that I actually get involved!

So here I am.. My name is John and I'm a programmer, gamer (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii), photographer and love to fly (aviation buff).

I look forward to seeing everyone here and possibly on IRC!

Cheers

Oh so you are one of those!!!! lol, Just kidding. Welcome to the other side of the forums where posting is more than just an adventure, for some it is a job!