Crystalline

Hi Krez,

Superb style as usual. How is the black version coming along? Are you thinking of a real black or just a dark gray?

As you can see, I'm impatient as usual!!!!!!! Sorry, I know it is a lot of hard work, but waiting is hell!!!!!!!

Speak to you soon.

bishy.

• 3 weeks later...

How are the substyles, especially the compact menus coming along? I hope it's soon.

One small thing, I've discovered a flaw, though. In the new Safari for Windows 4 Beta, the captions buttons are absent. But they exist in subwindows like Downloads and others.

@ Zsantz

Not the Visual Style's fault I would say.

Do they show when using a diffrent style?

It seems to depend on the visual style. The wider the button, the less it will show. So any Vista-on-XP clone is going to have the problem, too.

While a touch annoying at first, I kind of like it. After all, I still have the program icon menu and the taskbar menu if I need to min/max/restore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Awesome visual style.

I usually tend to be very picky in selecting this kind of stuff, and so far almost every theme and VS I tried was somehow not right in my eyes, but this one wins me over. :cool:

That said, there's a minor issue with your VS which has to do with Windows media player mini mode.

When running WMP in this mode, the task bar seems not to be fitting the size of mini player, thus increasing the vertical size of task bar by approx 3-4 pixels and this makes clicking the task bar buttons a tad annoying because then there's a tiny bit of space beneath them.

I hope I could get my point across.English isn't my native language so pardon me if I couldn't.

Looking forward to the next version of VS. :)

Edit- By the way the Log off and Turn off computer panels don't change even though I have selected the theme.What's wrong?

Edited by Aquarian

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry the update hasn't been released yet guys. Real life got a little too busy and I lost track. It's still on my to do list though, haven't forgotten about it.

Sorry the update hasn't been released yet guys. Real life got a little too busy and I lost track. It's still on my to do list though, haven't forgotten about it.

Thanks for the update! It's a great theme and I was looking forward to an update.