Loudness... Or performance?

Would you rather have a loud computer with excelent performance, or a wisper quiet puter with not as good performance?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have a loud computer with excelent performance, or a wisper quiet puter with not as good performance?

• Performance
    • Quiet

a little bit of both would be good.. one that is not very loud and one that is ok-good performance :)

Doesn't matter to me. If it doesn't perform as well then I will make it perform. If it is noisy I will turn the tv/music up.

id kinda prefer the performance...mine is a little of both...you can definitely tell its on but its nothing that would keep anyone awake...and its plenty powerful enough as well

I'd say something inbetween... my computer is in my livingroom, so I wouldn't want it to sound like a vacuumcleaner :) I'm thinking about upgrading to a 3000+ soon though and that will probably force me to move it elsewhere.

I'm between performance and quiet. But if someone creative they can purchase the quieter fans and put some sound deadening materials.

Either a happy-medium or the performance one...

As others said the loud one can easily be droned by something we all love... loud music :D

Quiet computers are for pussies.

Lol... I agreed on one thing... Both... a little loud, so it shows you have some good stuff, and performance too!

performance.

i find the fans relaxing (mine aren't too noisy), plus i could just play some music if it ever gets loud, which it doesn't really.