do you lie about your system specs?

remember, the votes are totally anonymous!  

60 members have voted

1. 1. remember, the votes are totally anonymous!

• Yeah
    • Nope

if you answer yes to this question...you really should go outside sometime...everyone has to eventually

i do go outside

...and then i bring my laptop

..and then i lie about how good that is!! :laugh:

j/k

i don't lie, my friends don't even care anyways

...plus, i'm so poor because of school they woudln't believe me anyways :rolleyes:

i dont see why Timd0rr would do that.. :p i mean we would find out right? lol..

nice 12500+ MP man... i have one too.. they rox0rz my box0rz :p

Wouldn't make since if I lied about my specs. What if I needed help with something and I lied about a peice of hardware and it makes it more difficult to get help.

hum.... Never actually lied, only bent the truth... When peeps say "Whats your CPU... ?" I'd say Intel 1.1Ghz, so they'd automatically think P3 not Celeron - But in this day and age, thats all me and some other peeps can afford :(

I only link to my system specs so if I post a technical question people can see a detailed list of my specs to help work out what's wrong. If I lied there, what would be the point?

Besides, I hardly need to lie when I have a quad AMD Barton 3000 with 4GB RAM and 2 Terrabyte disc space in a huge SCSI RAID array... ;)

yeah what IS the point of lying lol...yeah its like all the hot women r gunna fall for you cos you say you have like 6 sticks of 512 ram of something lmao..or even worse, a brand spanking new so-called AMD 3.5ghz CPU that EVERYONE is really gonna give a rats arse about :blink: :huh:

btw i have none of these its an old pc, i dont care, just as long as i can surf neowin lol :p

no i dont..reason why i put my specs is so that if i have a prob i dont have to list my specs..it comes in handy..i dont use it to flaunt I just find it informative..if someone has a piece of hardware that you might wanna buy or something you can ask them about it..etc.