20,000 Pushups for Neowin

Exercise causes your body to release endorphins, so if anything you're more likely to be awake and alert :p

Pushups will most likely wake you up but not all exercise wakes you up :whistle:

Cool, another set of zero from Ruiz, i'll add that to the total.

+0

=15157

You forgot the pushups I didn't do the other day. If you're going to count my pushups for me, at least do it right or don't do it at all. It's actually 0+0=15157.

Whatever you're trying to say to get me to do pushups, it's very unconvincing. Try not to be so offended by the fact that I said it's simply taking a little while to get to 20,000 pushups.

I keep forgetting some people love to criticise from the sideline. Thanks for reminding me.

Hey no problem man, any other sideline criticism reminders you need from me, just let me know. I'll be glad to help.

Your making me feel bad with all these posts.

+65 from me

Sorry :p I guess it's time for you increase your sets and start to make me feel bad

Just did 3619, very random number...

16,381+3619=20,000...

Well, would you look at that! That adds up nicely, I think we're done here.

...Alright, I did 34.

16,381 + 34 = 16,415..........I think.

Are the people in here doing REAL pushup? Not that half assed ones where you count it as long as your elbow bends so you end up doing like 3 in a second? If these are real pushups, I dont as many people are doing 100 like they claim.

We should do one with running though, say like the circumference of the earth, but thats like 24,000 miles, and that might take awhile. Unless everyone here can run a marathon everyday.

Are the people in here doing REAL pushup? Not that half assed ones where you count it as long as your elbow bends so you end up doing like 3 in a second? If these are real pushups, I dont as many people are doing 100 like they claim.

We should do one with running though, say like the circumference of the earth, but thats like 24,000 miles, and that might take awhile. Unless everyone here can run a marathon everyday.

I don't about know the other people here but for me NO! What would be the point of doing pushups if you don't use good form? That would defeat the purpose.

I cant wait till this is over so people can stop coming and bashing this thread about the times it has taken, how fit we are or how good or bad our form is :p

Sorry :p I guess it's time for you increase your sets and start to make me feel bad

I know, I've had a cold, followed by injuring my wrist I think doing dips at the gym (maybe swung a bit to much while doing them a bit faster than normal) and its so frustrating because it's stopping my 100 pushup challenge and slowing this thread down, so I can only do 1 or 2 sets of 30 "real pushups" at the moment.

and reidtheweed01 have a read through the thread, where does it say that the 100 has to be done in one set? is somebody doing 6 sets of 15 and a set of 10 over the course of a day sound so far fetched to you?....I did notice you didn't acutually contribute any pushups to the thread either...

But keep it up guys just 3500 to go.

EDIT: damn you grimreeper lol

+30

= 16616

I know, I've had a cold, followed by injuring my wrist I think doing dips at the gym (maybe swung a bit to much while doing them a bit faster than normal) and its so frustrating because it's stopping my 100 pushup challenge and slowing this thread down, so I can only do 1 or 2 sets of 30 "real pushups" at the moment.

and reidtheweed01 have a read through the thread, where does it say that the 100 has to be done in one set? is somebody doing 6 sets of 15 and a set of 10 over the course of a day sound so far fetched to you?....I did notice you didn't acutually contribute any pushups to the thread either...

But keep it up guys just 3500 to go.

EDIT: damn you grimreeper lol

+30

= 16616

Don't worry about it. It sucks having a cold, no need to prolong it by over taxing your body while its fighting the cold :)