Putting "unlimited disk space" hosts to the test

Do that a few more times to suck up all the available energy in the universe.

Now that's what I call unlimited.

God would probably terminate your account.

lol that's a good one.

If they can't provide the service why do they advertise they can? It is all a BS deceptive marketing scam that many hosts do. It is impossible to offer "Unlimited" bandwidth and "Unlimited" disk space so why do they tell their clients they can get it for a low monthly payment of $3.99?

If you believe that strongly about this sort of thing, perhaps consulting a lawyer should be your next step.

Seriously, it is just typical marketing crap. Like "best" whatever product. Is it really "best"? Not bloody likely.

i agree, if u seriously think there is *unlimited* space, ur head needs examined and Alex, if u think that ploy u pulled was funny, try exploiting airport security just to prove its NOT 100% secure, yea i didnt think so.

Alex, if u think that ploy u pulled was funny, try exploiting airport security just to prove its NOT 100% secure, yea i didnt think so.

Because being a threat to national security is the same as filling up a hard disk :rolleyes:

When dealing with abstractions such as "unlimited"/"infinite" usually there's a pointer (asterisk or something) that links into what they mean with that, and under what terms. It really depends on your country.