Half-life 2 ! hot stuff inside !

Yeah it is quite in-depth, however that's what the guys had to do in real wars, twiddle their knobs while bullets flew by them, I think the realism will make the game even more exciting, that's part of what made the first game so much fun.

Yes but people are forgetting the fact that games arent real life, games are meant to be an escape from real life, thats why i play games, not so it emulates real life, if i wanted a real life FPS id go join the army

I am in the CSS community, we have some ties with VALVe, they're too lazy for that. I don't that's true. If it is well someone worked really hard in that company, coz they are lazy

-=||MIKE||=-, who do you work for that you were able to get this interview? I am a little skeptical about this account of an interview because I do not think they would be releasing information until E3. :blink:

We kid you not. Don't buy any other magazine until you see our exclusive blowout coverage of what's certifiably the biggest game currently in development. That's got you thinking, hasn't it? Oh, we'll have a great reviews slate, previews of an amazing new franchise, and more Hard Stuff - but you'll come for the unveiling of...

Thats from PC gamer. I subscribe to it... So I think I won't be waiting for Edge Magazine. I will just get my next issue of PCGamer.

Edited by GL_RandomHero

OMG, sounds ghey.

Thanks but no thanks. I'll be sticking with CS on the HL1 engine if I'm going to spend most of my time listening to static and cleaning my guns. :no:

Article sounds shady, so yeah...

this would be cool if true

to be honest it doesn't matter what the graphics or game play is like, people are going to buy this because its Half-life 2 simple as

OMG, sounds ghey.

Thanks but no thanks. I'll be sticking with CS on the HL1 engine if I'm going to spend most of my time listening to static and cleaning my guns. :no:

Article sounds shady, so yeah...

:no: yeah, the whole gun cleaning and radio static things sounds really, really stupid. i hope it's not true

A little OT here..

Well, games likes these were built with realistic environments in mind, so in my opinion the thing for such games is to be as realistic as possible. The point, in my opinion, is to apply and create circumstances that are not reallistically possible or not very preferred in reality, within the game's realistic environments.

realism has evolved so much, i remember first time i played a fps where the cursor moved as you breathed, and now there doin gun jams and everything, good times

Link? I'll believe it when I see it. Anyways, even if it is all true, I trust Valve. I think we have to trust them until we can actually see it in action. I'm sure they've had plenty of time (obviously, lmao) hammering all of these features that we're arguing about IF it is real.

As i said, i relly relly relly think this is fake :D i found this in another forum :| this sound so not HL2 dont beleave it

p.s: found it in gamershell's forums !

Anyway, frue or false Half-Life 2 just HAS TO BE something unseen... at least I hope so. Also unseen mod support is essential too.

true or false i think these would be great features.

if you dont want to clean your gun or tune radios play ANY OTHER FPS out there.... jesus, its GOOD when somebody does something different.

If this was real, it'd be ALL OVER the gaming sites (since they mention it as a meeting of the developers and media in general). So, it's quite obviously faked.

Just wait a week or two and you'll know it all...for real...

I don't care if it is true or not. I still will only play CS. Heck, I might not even play it. But if it does come out, I hope they are smart anough to release it for the Mac.

It's fake

Half-Life 2 rumors are starting to fly around, thanks to some nutty print magazines. People still read those? Anyways, it?s true: there will be some info on Half-Life 2 coming your way in less than a month. Finally.

It?s already pretty much public knowledge that HL2 is running on Valve?s new internally designed engine, so this will be our first peek at it. I think people will be surprised by the projected release date, though. I sure was...

Source: Planet Halflife

Now stop spreading lies M:angry:angry:

It's fake
Half-Life 2 rumors are starting to fly around, thanks to some nutty print magazines. People still read those? Anyways, it?s true: there will be some info on Half-Life 2 coming your way in less than a month. Finally.

It?s already pretty much public knowledge that HL2 is running on Valve?s new internally designed engine, so this will be our first peek at it. I think people will be surprised by the projected release date, though. I sure was...

Source: Planet Halflife

Now stop spreading lies M:angry:angry:

By the end of the year. As I've been sa:Dng :D

I can't wait.