[poll]longest you've ever went without sleep

how long have you ever went without sleep  

125 members have voted

1. 1. how long have you ever went without sleep????

• 6 hours
    • 12 hours
    • 16 hours
    • 20 hours
    • 24 hours
    • 30 hours
    • 36 hours
    • 46 hours
    • 60 hours
    • 72 hours
    • week
    • 1.5 weeks
    • 2 weeks
    • 3 weeks>

I think it was a little over 72hours, I wanted to see if I could do it.

When I was younger I had the thing about being able to stay up for over 32hours without problem...but then I got old, at 72hours the walls started to speak.

5 days here, final project for a computer science 2 course that my roommate and I put off to the last minute. After we were done, I was still awake and doing something at the computer and then I blacked out, and woke up about 19 hours later, still sitting at the computer.

I dont know, probably 36 or some **** at lan party.. thing is that if im tired i just lay on the floor and i'll sleep.. i dont care much for comfort i just want my sleep and i like it :p

Who put 3+ weeks? I'm no expert but I think you'd be dead after that long without sleep, or completely insane...?

Unless House has lied to me, then you can die after about 10 days.

46 hours, out of curiosity. I had hallucinations and even eating ground coffee powder failed to keep me awake, yet I did get some serious shakes. It was fun, but I will never try it alone again.

52 hours for me. :| It was a group assignment for my software engineering degree. We'd left it so late and we literally didn't have time. The rest of my group maintained that they needed their sleep, so because I didn't want to fail, I stayed up until they joined me, the day before it was in.

I literally couldn't stand up when it got to the 52 hour point, so I just slept in the university's library, leaving them to finish it :p

I don't really have time to sleep much anyway, so on average, I get about 4 hours a night, I reckon - university is just toooo much :/

I think about 36 hours was my longest straight run of being awake but it was a one off. About the 22 - 26 hour mark I generally start to get too tired and desperately need to sleep. Four hours will be enough if I really need to get some work done.

Around 50 hours for me. As long as you make it past those breif tired moments here and there you're good to go and barely notice the lack of sleep.

i voted 72 although i think it was probably more like 70 or 71. almost three days though. no specific reason, i wasnt doing anything exciting or fun. it just took that long for me to be able to fall asleep.

hurray insomnia.