Hi I am Sophie

This thread's already pretty old and still not going, you guys disappoint me...

I know there are usally more posts by now (on other forums I have been on) but maybe its a slow day

HELLLOOOOOOOOO!

My wife's name is Sophie but she only fits into the stereotype of being a bitch......

HA! You sir deserve a medal... for bravery. Cause once she finds out about this, you are dead :p.

HA! You sir deserve a medal... for bravery. Cause once she finds out about this, you are dead :p.

Sorry for thread hijack, but she was looking over my shoulder when I posted that. You should have seen what it said on her birthday cake.

Sorry for thread hijack, but she was looking over my shoulder when I posted that. You should have seen what it said on her birthday cake.

"Thank you for taking away my Manhood, Love husband xxxxxxxxooooxxxxooooxox" ?

"Thank you for taking away my Manhood, Love husband xxxxxxxxooooxxxxooooxox" ?

"Thanks for not noticing all the hookers and beer. Love ya my dirty little ######."

"Thanks for not noticing all the hookers and beer. Love ya my dirty little ######."

You are either the bravest man alive or the dumbest f*** alive :rofl:

I can't decide

This made my day haha.

Welcome to Neowin, from one of the originals :p If you can make it long as I have, then ure doin great lol

You have successfully gotten more profile views in 1 day than members who have been here for 5+ years.

I have been here for nearly that long and I have nearly 2000 profile views instead of closer to 100.

I have been here for nearly that long and I have nearly 2000 profile views instead of closer to 100.

and how about the guy above and below ya (The one who looks like he's off the IT crowd) :laugh:

lol you're my new favourite poster on NW by far.

Oh and hello to Sophie, welcome to NW.

• 2 weeks later...