• Safari
    • Safari Nightly WebKits
    • Firefox
    • Camino
    • OmniWeb
    • Opera
    • Other (specify)

Safari.

I've tried Firefox but I think the design sucks. So literally the only reason I use Safari is because it's consistent with other apps.

I am new to mac really, less than a month.

I used safari for maybe 2 days and just figured, hey, I love firefox on windows so why not love it on the mac.

I kept my same bookmarks from foxmarks and the rest is stock. I never was much for addons.

I used to use Safari because Firefox 2 had a few technical things that caused it to be slower than Safari at pretty much anything (rendering wise)

With FX3 they fixed all that, and with 3.1 they're improving the UI a whole lot, I haven't gone back to Safari since the FX3 alphas actually.

Kinda forgot to mention my own. I voted Safari because that's was my primary browser for a long time, but I'm liking the look of Firefox 3 (the multicoloured look of the last one put me off quite a bit on my last run of browser try-outs) at the moment so I'm giving that another shot.

Safari.

I've tried Firefox but I think the design sucks. So literally the only reason I use Safari is because it's consistent with other apps.

You've seen the less colourful newer one?

Firefox 3? Yeah. I think the interface is a bit crappy. Too many big curves, and there are some jaggies in the lines too.

Firefox 3? Yeah. I think the interface is a bit crappy. Too many big curves, and there are some jaggies in the lines too.

Yeah I know what you mean. For me the change to grey was enough to give it a chance again.

Up until yesterday I was a faithful Firefox user. The Safari 4 public beta made me switch. Using it with the WebKit nightlies at the moment.