Asus P5E3 Deluxe /w WIFI 1.63 NB voltage to high?

I am working on OC'ing my ram and inorder to get stable i have to set my NB voltage to 1.63 is this to high? I am using Intel's Burn test to do the testing. Any help is appreciated..thanks.

I can't say whether it's a safe voltage or not due to the fact I don't have experience increasing NB voltage by more than 0.1 or 0.2 from stock.

But if you're going to testing RAM for stability, use ORTHOS/Prime95 for CPU and Memtest86 for RAM.

I don't think the Intel Burn Test is the best test to use.

Thanks for the help...i guess it doesn't really matter i ran memtest all night and there where errors i guess im going to have to use a different voltage.

With 1.6v on the northbridge :omg: , its going to be able to cook bacon if you aren't using a watercooling setup, or some badass air cooling for it.

With the stock passive heatsink, I suggest not exceeding 1.4v, as do many others on forums...I run mine at 1.4v in a Antec 902 which has alot of air flow, and my house stays ~72-74*F and it was very warm to the touch (stock hs), I replaced the passive heatsink with a northbridge cooler by thermaltake (t1 or something of the sort) I believe it was.