What color is this car?

What color is this car?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. What color is this car?

• Red
    • Blue

I say this poll is not about the colour of the car at all, but a different sort of experiment.

He wants to see how many people will say blue just because he said it and how many people will say red because that's what it actually is!

It's red!

I would guess anyone answering blue is suffering from some form of male colorblindness - probably deuteranomaly (but could be protanopia). I say this because Neowin is disproportionally high in male members and about 7% of the male population suffers from red related color blindness.

Wouldn't it look brown if he's colourblind?

Depends on the type of colorblindness. Seeing the car as blue doesn't suggest a shade of blue, just the basic color. Notice that the car does have a few VERY small blue trim areas. If the viewer is seeing red colors in the blueish green hues and they are sitting next to other true blue areas, they can be perceived as being a shade of blue.

Edit - or as stated above, the browser...

I say this poll is not about the colour of the car at all, but a different sort of experiment.

He wants to see how many people will say blue just because he said it and how many people will say red because that's what it actually is!

It's red!

I would guess anyone answering blue is suffering from some form of male colorblindness - probably deuteranomaly (but could be protanopia). I say this because Neowin is disproportionally high in male members and about 7% of the male population suffers from red related color blindness.

Well I think your idea about colour blindness is more likely, I kind of hope it's my idea, would be interesting to see those results!!

How long's this poll going to stay open? Would like to know what it's all about!