[PC] GTA: Vice City Movies

Uh, no. I re-read what I wrote it was was correct.

The game comes with the Frame Limiter option ENABLED (i.e. the game limited the FPS to 30)

If it was DISABLED, there general was a syncing problem with most PCs

Nope, no syncing problems.

It was also at a default of 640 x 480, does that mean that GTA3 only ran at 640 x 480?

No.

Stop backtracking.

Uh, no. I re-read what I wrote it was was correct.

The game comes with the Frame Limiter option ENABLED (i.e. the game limited the FPS to 30)

If it was DISABLED, there general was a syncing problem with most PCs

Nope. None here.

There was syncing problem here and with all my mates PCs. My monitor is maxed at 75 Hz and the game ran at above 75 FPS when the limiter was off which causes syncing problems

Huh? :s :|

It's like me saying that I played a PS2 game on a 14" black and white TV through a crap RF lead and saying the PS2 is **** because the picture sucks.

Moved to PC gamer

Ok people. think of it this way. If everyone had the same pc specs, like a p4 3.06 and a 9800 pro, then think of how the game makers could make a game for that hardware, like they can do with concoles, but they can't because they have to give it support for the crap hardware, and yet try to take advantage of the newest stuff to see if it can look good. See what I mean?

Ok people. think of it this way. If everyone had the same pc specs, like a p4 3.06 and a 9800 pro, then think of how the game makers could make a game for that hardware, like they can do with concoles, but they can't because they have to give it support for the crap hardware, and yet try to take advantage of the newest stuff to see if it can look good. See what I mean?

No, he won't see what you mean.

Imagine if someone like Valve had a single, top of the range PC, and only programmed the game for that. It would look like nothing we've ever seen before. That's the setup that console developers experience day in day out. That's why PC gaming is on the decrease.

That's why PC gaming is on the decrease.

the main reason for the decrease is that to many people warez the games.

and allot of developers are turning away from pc, because they wouldn't get much profit for it.

pc gamers will be the end of pc gamming

PC don't have many excellent looking games

:omg: in comparison to what???? consoles????? Gimme a break dude. and to think i used to respect your posts :no:

:omg: in comparison to what???? consoles????? Gimme a break dude. and to think i used to respect your posts :no:

Name the best that are out at the moment

Name the best that are out at the moment

:laugh: here we go. help me out guys if i miss any....

Mafia

Unreal II

Unreal 2k3

Generals

Splinter Cell

freelancer

warcraft III

rainbow six: Raven Shield

IGI 2

The list goes on and on but i just dont have time to post anymore. Im sure others can help me out