First SSX3 Shots and Info

nice i loved ssx tricky. Im assuming this is comming out for all consoles?

hehe read the subtitle of the thread atom "Due to be released for all consoles" ;)

hehe read the subtitle of the thread atom "Due to be released for all consoles" ;)

:blush: sorry its 630 am over here and im still half asleep w/ no coffee

andrew..movie link doesn't work...also, why no gamecube screenies?

/edit..oh wait.. movie link doesn't work for me because i'm behind corporate firewall. ign is off limits :rolleyes: i'm just it looks great though.

Link works here Spyder, also the first post is GC screens ;)

This, Amped 2 and 1080 White storm, this is gonna be a sweeeeeet! year for snowboarding games, I love them!

Link works here Spyder, also the first post is GC screens ;)

This, Amped 2 and 1080 White storm, this is gonna be a sweeeeeet! year for snowboarding games, I love them!

Its not only a great year for snowboard games, its a great year for gaming! Its one of the best ever, with great gamecube, xbox, pc and ps2 exclusives. There are also some great multi-platform games coming out too.

yea..i edited my post prior to y'all posting. i can't see the screens or the movie because (i realized after i posted) that they're directly linked from ign, and ign is blocked by our wonderful corporate firewall. will wait till i get home

That video doesn't show much. Just says something like "First..." then the SSX logo, then "Then..." then the tricky logo, then "Now..." and it's got a picture of a bird on top of a mountain with a chopper in the background which zooms out and shows her on what looks to be a million-squillion-bazillion metre high mountain. Vertigo inducing indeed.

But that's it :|

That video doesn't show much. Just says something like "First..." then the SSX logo, then "Then..." then the tricky logo, then "Now..." and it's got a picture of a bird on top of a mountain with a chopper in the background which zooms out and shows her on what looks to be a million-squillion-bazillion metre high mountain. Vertigo inducing indeed.

But that's it :|

Yeah, sorry about that, I posted it before I had finished downloading it. :blush:

I'm liking the look they're choosing for the characters - not too flashy but still with that edge of belivability. I am so looking forward to this title, as I'm very very worried the new 1080 won't live up the original.