walkman 4GB e436f mp3/4 player

i finally sold my psp. so i bought a sony mp3 player after being sick and tired of the quality of a 14 dollar generic mp3 player....

unboxing

packaged well the mep player resided on the front of blisterpack while cable and everything else is in the back of package..

the unit came witjh about a 15% charge. guessing as i got about 4 hours of use and atill had a bar left..

earbuds

they sound great but throw them away they hurt like hell.. i had to but some rca earplug phones for 5 bucks

it plays auido video pictures.... has a fm radio and presets...

i will update this as i get some more experience with it

Dude, not to flame or anything, but why not wait until you have had enough experience with it so you can post a full review?

It looks like you were in a rush to post this, considering all of the spelling errors.

review 2.0

please close and delete this thread im too damn lazy to write a decent review anymore with my short attention spam..........

• 2 weeks later...
review 2.0

please close and delete this thread im too damn lazy to write a decent review anymore with my short attention spam..........

Then don't. You won't get bashed and people won't get ****ed. This is just friendly advice.