Problem with Monitor, VGA and drivers

This is a problem i have for a couple of years. I have a belinea 10 30 20 monitor and the Asus GeForce 2 GTS Deluxe. Last year i had a P III @ 1000 MHz, 256 Kingston SDRAM on Asus CUSL2-C m/b. I was running Win XP and some games wouldn't run, meaning that when i started the game, the screen would go blanc i had no sound but the system wouldnt reset by itself and i had to reset it manualy since it wouldnt respond to any command i gave it. I found out using dxdiag that the problem occured when the pc had to use full screen direct draw. After trying out several versions of official and unofficial detonator drivers, i found the only ones that would work: 29.42

Now i have a P4 @ 2.4 GHz, 512 Crucial DDR 2100 on QDI Platinix 2E m/b with the same VGA and monitor but the problem remains. I have tried my monitor on another system P III @ 800 MHz, Asus CUSL m/b, Creative GeForce 2 GTS and 512 SDRAM and i had the same problem. Another monitor on my system would work just fine with any drivers. I have also tried installing my monitor drivers, refresh rate fixes from Nvidia and some of the latest drivers but again no luck. I have searched the net for similar problems but found nothing.

Has anyone heard of smt similar or has any ideas about what might this be ?