Fight me!

Just remember to delete the data.mybrute.com folder in %APPDATA%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"random characters folder" and hope your IP isn't "registered" or somethin' in mybrute's server, or else your pupil-making will be in vain. :D

@guyro

Level 10 is the minimum to create a clan, not join a clan.

@Guyro

Yes. I've looked upon the .sol files in that folder. It seems to stores the brutes created in the computer. Without those files, the server will think as if you're just a newcomer and will give EXP to your master brute, as long as your IP still isn't registered to their server. Well, there goes my secret... :wacko:

@jonhapimp

joinclan.png

ominous, it doesnt seem to be working for me, is there a way i can check if thy have me ip on server

do you have to enter a validation code every time you create a new account?

@jonhapimp

Go to http://pimpmasterj.mybrute.com/team/1316

The clan seems to be full though...

@Guyro

If you have a dynamic IP, delete the data.mybrute.com folder, get a new IP, and create a pupil for your brute. If you have a static IP, your screwed, or perhaps a proxy might help.

I'll be sleeping now. It's 2:30am in the Philippines.

A net would easily neutralize that pet build brute, whereas impact+sabotage+thief would beat a weapon build brute.

damn your bear, diggftw!

:crazy:

I love it :D It's only been killed once I think and that was by another bear. As Ominous said a net is my kryptonite since my bear is where my strength lies, of course not everyone has a net thankfully :D

EDIT: You're gonna dislike my brute even more now, I just got a dog as well as my reward for getting to level 7 :D

Edited by GrimReeper