[Cancelled] Heroes Season 4 (Volume 5 : Redemption)

well Peter dated her at 1 time.

But yeah Nathan is married to a Dixie chick and I really don't think anything is going on with Hadden.... WoW how sad is it that I called Milo and Adrian by there show names but called Claire by her real name... lmao :huh:

well Peter dated her at 1 time.

But yeah Nathan is married to a Dixie chick and I really don't think anything is going on with Hadden.... WoW how sad is it that I called Milo and Adrian by there show names but called Claire by her real name... lmao :huh:

Yeah they were quite serious if I remember, yeah I don't think Hayden would ruin a marriage.

Heroes: Tim Kring and Co. are on the prowl for a twentysomething actress to play a love interest for one of the main Heroes in season 4. The character will be introduced in the fourth episode and, here's where things get interesting, interested candidates must be hearing impaired. My peeps on Twitter are already campaigning for Jericho's Shoshannah Stern to get the part.

I agree about the choice that people want she was so cool in Jericho!

Heroes Begins Casting for Season 4

Wanna know what Season 4 of Heroes is gonna be like?

Go back and watch Carniv?le.

Based on the casting breakdowns that are making the rounds in Hollywood, it seems safe to say that the creatively resurgent NBC drama's new volume, "Redemption," will bear more than a passing resemblance to the much-missed HBO show.

Besides a Knife Thrower and a sexy, twentysomething Tattoo Girl, Heroes is on the hunt for a middle-aged Eddie Izzard type to play the Carnival Barker, a smooth operator with a wicked wit. This character, I hear, will start small and grow. (Not grow as in grow-into-World's-Tallest-Man grow, but grow nonetheless.)

In addition, the series is searching for its own Ellen Page to play Claire's (Hayden Panettiere) quirky college roommate, and a stalwart -- think Andre Braugher -- for the role of Matt's (Greg Grunberg) partner... and mentor.

Sound good to you? Or at least better than this season of Heroes? Or does it just annoy you that somebody is doing Carniv?le other than, er, Carniv?le? (My opinion? Yes, yes, and a little.) Sound off below! (Additional reporting by Andy Patrick)

Just don't know about the whole Carniv?le thing

Yes, could be pretty bad if they don't do it right. However, I am pretty sure everyone would **** and moan if they just kept doing the same thing over and over so at least they are attempting to try something different.

Rebellion PT 2

Micah returned home to discover that his entire family had been kidnapped by a secret Government organization. With the aid of his ability, he tracked down answers. Eventually locating his cousin Monica's name on the prisoner manifest of a military plane. But Micah was forced to watch helplessly as the aircraft radioed for help, and then plummeted from the sky!

60b63235594006.gif 252f8335594024.gif 7726dd35594041.gif 91c2fb35594095.gif 7f481235594156.gif f42de335594193.gif dfd98535594224.gif

Wow Sparrow Redhouse can manipulate Earth stuff like Mud and rocks...but poor Flint...easy way to kill him in the GN

Monica? Wasn't that the cool black chick, that could learn how to do something just by seeing it happen?

Man I was hoping she was going to come back.. I really liked her role.

Monica? Wasn't that the cool black chick, that could learn how to do something just by seeing it happen?

Man I was hoping she was going to come back.. I really liked her role.

Yeah there was talk of using her in Season 3 but they never did.

Heroes is now 8pm on Mondays on NBC from the fall!

Micah went in search of the downed transport plane that carried the fugitives, but failed to find his cousin, Monica. Instead he found Sparrow Redhouse, a young woman with the ability to control earth. Together, they overcame the government agents that pursued them and Micah realized that if he was to have any hope of finding his family he was going to need an army of his own.

33325f36245491.gif ac73dd36245647.gif d9915e36246014.gif b71e8836246164.gif 29ecd836246396.gif 2c690a36246599.gif

Downside West returns goodside Claude returns :D

8 oclock is a good time. Replacing Chuck of course. But you know heroes can get pretty dark and 8 oclock is a little early for that.

Whats taking the 9oclock time slot now?

Also WOOT about Monica not being found.. which means she isn't dead so hopefully she will return.

8 oclock is a good time. Replacing Chuck of course. But you know heroes can get pretty dark and 8 oclock is a little early for that.

Whats taking the 9oclock time slot now?

Also WOOT about Monica not being found.. which means she isn't dead so hopefully she will return.

Trauma (a bit like ER)

Trauma (a bit like ER)

10-4 I just seen your update on Timeslots in the chuck thread.. Thank ya sir

I have seen all the webisodes till now and what I want to ask is if any of the characthers in them will be made into an actual charachter?

I have seen all the webisodes till now and what I want to ask is if any of the characthers in them will be made into an actual charachter?

The mail man was in Villains for about 5 seconds total.

The mail man was in Villains for about 5 seconds total.

Yeah in the postal series echo was given about 5 minutes screentime but in the latest webisodes I doubt it, its about puppetman and we have seen him already.

In which episode? I don't remember him?

I think it was the last episode of Villains. IIRC, he didn't even have a speaking a single word.

I think it was the last episode of Villains. IIRC, he didn't even have a speaking a single word.

Yeah that's right, Sylar killed him (we didn't see it) but I don't think he took his power.