Vice City on Xbox. No Joke

I was scouring my favourite sites and I cam across a link to an article on Yahoo about Vice City and GTA3 on Xbox and Gamecube.

Now don't flame me if this has been posted already and been denied. I'm apoligizing already. I also know that Rockstar made that deal with Sony about the franchise so I don't need a recap on that.

The story was also posted on the 25th of April.

*thinks this might be good news for the Gamer's section on the main page :D*

The last two "Grand Theft Auto" games have provided an immersive story with multiple coinciding missions. The next one is due out in 2004. A month later, "Grand Theft Auto 3" and "Vice City" finish exclusive run on Sony's PlayStation 2 and will be available for Microsoft's Xbox and Nintendo (news - web sites)'s GameCube. "And they will sell, like, a jillion copies," Pachter said.

it looks like they wont be out till..a month after Sin City, is what my understanding is here? correct me if im wrong. otherwise it looks like you cant play 3 or VC on Xbox or GC till christmas next year

Sounds like it will be out a bit after Sin City. But I'm an Xbox owner and it's all good news for me.

I was the one who posted this earlier (flame flame flame!!!) :devil:

Hehe. :D

It hasn't been confirmed or denied. Boards are running rampant that there will an announcement regarding this tonight, but I think we'll have to wait until E3 to see if this is true or not.

i dout it.. why didnt they do it wit the first one:s:s

Beats me. Breath of Fire 4 is out on the warez groups and we never saw 1, 2, or 3 for the PC. Did we even get a Slient Hill 1, or 2 for the PC?

Did we even get a Slient Hill 1, or 2 for the PC?

They Release Silent Hill 2 on the PC in the Uk a couple of months ago .. Look around prob find a copy somewhere