What is currently your browser home page?

Question

I was wondering what sites people use for their default home page, i.e when you load the browser what is the first site that it shows.

I used to have just the default firefox google thingo, but today I made a simple page in PHP where I can store and add notes, so I have like a notebook as my home page where I can write todo lists (I may post a screenshot later when I fix up some of the graphics). Does any body have any cool similar stuff? :)

I was wondering what sites people use for their default home page, i.e when you load the browser what is the first site that it shows.

I used to have just the default firefox google thingo, but today I made a simple page in PHP where I can store and add notes, so I have like a notebook as my home page where I can write todo lists (I may post a screenshot later when I fix up some of the graphics). Does any body have any cool similar stuff? :)

I made a simple HTML page with a bunch of links on it.

I just use straight Google. I had iGoogle for a while, with some sweet Megaman theme, but it just was too bothersome to load for a quick search and whatnot. I used to be a big fan of My Yahoo as you can have very simple themes with lots of useful information right there. These days it is all about speed and "Getting Things Done" which the vanilla Google search page works perfectly for.

about:robots - Only works on Firefox/Minefield.

:rofl:

I have never seen that one before. Very awesome and filled with plenty delicious sci fi references.

"Try Again"

<click>

"Please do not press this button again"

:laugh:

I love the Mozilla foundation so much.