Something about NeoWin.Net

My Englishis not the best while i am from Bosnia but i understand everything.

NeoWin.Net is the best Comunity i ever seen on the Internet.:

Before i knew about NeoWin.NET my daily visited sites were 3dfiles.com , tweakfiles.com and EntCity.com but now its Neowin.net, here are daily updated news and software releases

... and the best is the NEOWIN.NET

FORUM

I visit NEOWIN.NET every day about 5-10 times.

When Neowin was down for new host it was very boring on the internet.

I just can say Good Work NEOWIN.NET TEAM

:D

ROFL. Very well said.

Worst part for me was that It happen during my months break from classes.. I spent lots of time staring into space (better known as IRC) and whinning about how crap the net was..

I almost had to get off my butt and exercise or go out in the sunlight :(

Life without Neowin was VERY dull... the forum is a cool place to hang out and the news is normally brilliant stuff. I just hope Neowin.net doesn't go down AGAIN.

-mortensenj

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome webskater1 to NeoWin.

It's actually not a bad community, and the news is generally bang up to date, you just have to watch out for some of the more noticeable forum members, who can sometimes get carried away.. :) he he

Anyway, have fun, and feel free to ask any amount of questions and we welcome your comment on just about anything there is...

I would rate NeoWin the best if only Neobond and Redmak didn't mess up the script so it only works in IE! But at least the forums aren't as dirty as TweakTown's, which there was constant arguing and all that crap! :smart:;):)

I visit like 50+ times a day and I post a lot in the forum (as you can see by the number of posts on the left). I often refresh the main page every few minutes to catch the latest news and to catch what's going on in the forums.

OMG - I've turned into a geek! Phew, I just remembered... I've always been one. :D:D:D:D

-mortensenj

Originally posted by Webgraph

I would rate NeoWin the best if only Neobond and Redmak didn't mess up the script so it only works in IE!  But at least the forums aren't as dirty as TweakTown's, which there was constant arguing and all that crap! :smart:;):)

You know we're working round the clock to get it fixed for our one and only Netscape user ... YOU!! ;)