Has anyone noticed the new Live.com?

looks the same as it has done for the past 6 months or so to me :s doubt anything would change until Kumo is launched, it would be pointless!

What the hell?

It looks like this for me:

zjce1z.jpg

The thingy where you select what you wanna search has been redesigned. Plus the background is now gray.

And here's a search results page:

ra2af5.jpg

WTF?

looks like this here:

post-1419-1242305588_thumb.jpg

WTF? Do I have some secret beta version or something?

Rudy, can you switch to US and tell me how it looks? Thanks

I swear that the pics aren't fake. I can also make a video and show proof.

I get the page you're getting when I switch to US. To me it looks like an promotion/advertisement and not a redesign (like the link at the top left that takes you there: http://farecast.live.com/deals/weekend-dea...s.do?cid=11018)

I get the same background picture as you when I changed it to U.S. But I don't get the same menu as you though. Overall, it looks the same as the local one.

I get the page you're getting when I switch to US. To me it looks like an promotion/advertisement and not a redesign (like the link at the top left that takes you there: http://farecast.live.com/deals/weekend-dea...s.do?cid=11018)

What link at the top you talking about?

For me the tour thingy takes me to a tour, the msn link takes me to msn.com, the windows live takes me to home.live.com and the others take me to where they suppose to take me.

So, wtf is happening to my Live.com?!

That looks exactly like Kumo, except it has the Live Search logo. That is odd! Do you happen to know if it has some of the new features of Kumo, or just the design? Maybe they're testing it out on the servers they use for the public... I can't think of any other reason :p

If I change my market to the United States, it's exactly the same as my current Live Search (even with the blue header), I just have the same background picture as your 'Kumo' type Live Search...

using chrome... live.com isnt loading

using IE7 ... i get this:

sdfghjk.jpg

it has 'highlights' across different parts of the picture which show when you mouse over them, like this one in the picture

sdfghjk.jpg

it has 'highlights' across different parts of the picture which show when you mouse over them, like this one in the picture

that's what I get when I go to the US one (using FF)

That's what I get when I use Chrome and switch to the 'United States' market. I haven't tried it in any other browser.

This is just the normal Live Search how it shows in the US. It's been like this for around a year - maybe a little bit more or less.

What the hell?

It looks like this for me:

zjce1z.jpg

The thingy where you select what you wanna search has been redesigned. Plus the background is now gray.

And here's a search results page:

ra2af5.jpg

WTF?

That does indeed resemble the Kumo beta. I'm using IE8 and my region is set to the U.S. and I'm not getting that design. I've pinged some folks at Microsoft to see what's up with this.

im getting this w/ interactive background ( mouseover stuff like a bio on the birds and stuff)

Safari 4 Beta on 10.5.7

post-36462-1242320446_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty sure if I reset the browser cookies and temp internet files, the live.com layout will be the same old one.

It might be a sort of glitch that I caught lol