Glee (Season 1)

oops, I was thinking of the guidance counselor, not sue. yea, it did seem a little out of place, but made sense afterwards since they were showing sue in love.

• 1 month later...

I've really enjoyed Glee and though yesterday's episode was great. It'll be interesting to see where Glee heads if it's picked up for more seasons. You can't keep the same kids in high school forever.

I've really enjoyed Glee and though yesterday's episode was great. It'll be interesting to see where Glee heads if it's picked up for more seasons. You can't keep the same kids in high school forever.

Sure you can! Look at the Simpsons and South Park. :p The episode answered all the questions we had this season and gave off a cliff hanger of the relationship Will and Emma have. I do see Terri getting phased out and eventually gone from the show altogether as the relationship continues. The baby thing with Finn and Quinn will probobly also get more spotlight.

Sure you can! Look at the Simpsons and South Park. :p

these are real people though :p

it doesn't do well in ratings but has a MASSIVE following I can see this going on for years

these are real people though :p

it doesn't do well in ratings but has a MASSIVE following I can see this going on for years

It's ratings are actually quite nice. Last episode(the one before sectionals) had 8.17 million viewers and the series averages 7.41 million, it's not terrific but for a first season they could be alot worse (The office averaged 5.2 million it's first season)

The mid season finale was yesterday. What do all think about. At the end I was like "Wow, what an amazing episode".

It was good.. loved the last performance (Y).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Glee Renewed for 2nd Season!

Glee has been picked up for a second season, Fox President Kevin Reilly announced Monday.

"We've loved Glee ever since it was a pilot script," Reilly said in a statement. "So it's been an incredible thrill to watch the show take root and see audiences embrace these characters in such a huge way."

The freshman dramedy ended the first half of the season with 8.13 million viewers for the Dec. 9 episode, a series high only trailing its debut episode, which brought in 10.75 million following the season finale of American Idol. The show has snagged four Golden Globe nominations and a Screen Actors Guild nomination, and just won a People's Choice Award for Favorite New TV Comedy.

Fox also announced that a nationwide open casting call will commence in February to fill three new roles that are being added in the second season. "Anybody and everybody now has a chance to be on a show about talented underdogs," said executive producer Ryan Murphy. "No matter who you are?a Broadway talent or a struggling singing waiter with a dream in the Midwest?you now have an opportunity to make that dream come true by posting your talent video and showing us what you can do."

Glee returns to Fox on Tuesday, April 13.

• 2 weeks later...

so tonight I was bored...and I watched Glee again and gave the first episode a proper viewing and I won't lie I am sceptical of the singing but I did find myself singing along to don't stop believing so I assume I am a Gleek now :blush:

so tonight I was bored...and I watched Glee again and gave the first episode a proper viewing and I won't lie I am sceptical of the singing but I did find myself singing along to don't stop believing so I assume I am a Gleek now :blush:

As I said on Twitter, nobody can resists! :devil:

Well, they really do sing their parts, though I believe it's pre recorded and they're just lip-syncing while they act/dance.

Yes, they all sing their own parts and pre-record the vocals as far as I know. Heck, the actress that plays Rachel (Lea Michele) was mostly a Broadway actress before Glee.

I was also a bit sceptical about it, but after all the solid advertising on E4, decided to watch the entire series, I liked the first few epsiodes, they were pretty funny, but it seemed to get very serious at times and less amusing which annoyed me a little, but ill keep watching it i guess when its bk on in april. The song choices are pretty kl, loved the kelly clarkson song at the end of the last ep.

One thing about it that really bugs me is how its infected the charts lol

Yeah, I too have to admit I'm addicted to this. I totally didn't know anything about it till I saw the advertising on E4. It's a nice breath of fresh air after the constant action of Prison Break, 24 and Smallville that I've been watching lately.

Why can't our high schools been half as cool? :p

I caught up now and ok I adore this show so much now!

my favourite characters are Rachel and Quinn both very cute and cool characters!

The internet is your friend.

Yeah :p

Well I watched the first one and I liked it. Going to watch the other episodes. :D