Toshiba 32AV555D problem

Today I received a brand new Toshiba 32AV555D HDTV. It works fine except one very odd and annoying issue. When I first turned on the tv it came up with "Quick Setup" where you can set language, country, subtitles and scan for tv channels. However its coming up with this menu every single time I switch external sources. I dont use the TV aerial side of it, I just have my Blu-Ray, Xbox and cable box. But switching between these brings up this menu every single time and its driving me insane. I've been through all the settings and theres nothing to disable it. Even the manual says it should only appear once. Any reasons why and solutions to this issue?

Solved it. In a sense.

The problem is, is you don't scan for analogue or digital channels and find at least one, the TV will keep asking you. I dragged a cable from the living room to my room and did a quick scan. It found 4 and since then the problem has gone away completely. Most odd.

Cable would allow him to scan, no?

Still a pain in the ass considering the tuner is probably analog and most users are on Digital Cable or Satellite.. And if you only have Satellite, it wouldn't be able to scan ever.. :) Sure, there are some analog channel on cable if you have digital cable, but still a firmware issue that will need to be addressed for satellite users..