Does the Yamaha HTR-6260 do analog to digital up-conversion?

I'm looking to replace my 4 year old receiver with something modern.

My requirements are: at least 3 HDMI in, 1 out. HD sound. And analog to HD up converting.

My peripherals include:

SNES

N64

PS2

GameCube

Wii

PS3

Cable box

I want to plug them all in (minus the GC since the Wii takes care of that) and have a single HDMI going to my TV.

The receiver that I'm looking at that is in my budge is the HTR-6260. I've read through the specs, but since I'm not an expert I wanted to see what the community has to say.

Thanks!

"Analog video to HDMI up-conversion and also de-interlacing from 480i to 480p"

Not sure what to take from that. :s

edit :

High Picture Quality

* Analog video upscaling to full HD 1080p

Higher resolution doesnt mean higher quality when talking about upscaling. You simply cannot invent additional quality from thin air. The analog to hdmi could prove useful though if your tv is short on analog inputs.

I realize the the up-conversion may not improve image quality.

My goal is to manage all of my components via one box, so they all pipe sound out of my sound system and can be switched simply. Many wires into the box and one wire into the tv.

I realize the the up-conversion may not improve image quality.

My goal is to manage all of my components via one box, so they all pipe sound out of my sound system and can be switched simply. Many wires into the box and one wire into the tv.

Shouldn't have any problems with that. The older models though wouldn't do analog to digital on the audio side, not sure if that bothers you but it might be something to look into if you need that also (my now aging AX620 doesn't either). I've had Yamaha kit since the DSPA1000 and DSPE800, many years ago, and never had any reliability issues, and they've always been decent feature wise.