New Halo 2 Screen

1ST PICTURE IS *NOT* SCREENSHOT

It is, its just been taken on a dev xbox with FSAA on.

These are Halo Screens taken the same way:

scrn_001.jpg

scrn_005.jpg

scrn_013.jpg

scrn_017.jpg

scrn_030.jpg

The only difference is that there is some slight aliasing when viewed on a tv, other than that it looks identical.

If you can actually see the difference between having FSAA on and off when playing a console game on a TV then you must be sitting too close to it or have excellent eye-sight!

If you can actually see the difference between having FSAA on and off when playing a console game on a TV then you must be sitting too close to it or have excellent eye-sight!

There is some difference - wait, maybe its because I do have excellent eyesight, but anyway - it doesn't make the game less playable, or look much worse.

its running with FSAA on Dev Xbox? So actually we play it on TV without FSAA (i think it is because the screenshot of Halo look sweeter there)

its running with FSAA on Dev Xbox? So actually we play it on TV without FSAA (i think it is because the screenshot of Halo look sweeter there)

Exactly, its just that games look really jaggy at 640x480 in screens, so they add FSAA to them to give a better representation of how it will look on a TV.