[Official] Forza 3

This has just been posted on the forza 3 blog.

Where's My Forza Motorsport 3 Limited Collector's Edition Theme?

If you've purchased the Forza 3 LCE, you probably know by now that the LIVE Marketplace download token did not include the LCE theme as promised on the package. We sincerely apologize for the mix-up. That said, we sent out a message to the inboxes (yes, your little mailbox in Forza 3) of all LCE owners explaining how to redeem their LCE themes. If you're a Forza 3 LCE owner and have yet to receive your theme, please boot up Forza 3 and press the Left Trigger to check your Message Center inbox for instructions on how to download your theme.

Source

bought myself the 360 racing wheel today, damned good buy for this game :D it'll probably make PGR more playable for me too :D

Been playing this almost nonstop with my Fanatec kit and I must say I wasn't able to stop playing for a good 3-4 hours before the wife tore me away from my beloved TV and couch.

Just played last night, and I was pretty impressed. I had a hard time putting it down. I haven't played a SIM since Gran Turismo.

I bet it's pretty awesome with the right racing wheel setup.

Couple issues I have -

- I notice that sometimes when cross over the finish line and do a new lap, it automatically penalises you and gives you a ! next to your time. Annoys me unless it's something I am missing

-Shadows on cars disappear a lot. Don't show up at all in Rear View Mirror

-Textures don't load sometimes. Especially the start of the race with all the signs, just a blurry mess.

-When I choose to restart the race, please instantly go back to the start and not a menu then select start race again, waste so much time!

Some other points I can't come up with.

I seem to be levelling up like there is no tomorrow too. On level 30 already :s

Couple issues I have -

- I notice that sometimes when cross over the finish line and do a new lap, it automatically penalises you and gives you a ! next to your time. Annoys me unless it's something I am missing

-Shadows on cars disappear a lot. Don't show up at all in Rear View Mirror

-Textures don't load sometimes. Especially the start of the race with all the signs, just a blurry mess.

-When I choose to restart the race, please instantly go back to the start and not a menu then select start race again, waste so much time!

Some other points I can't come up with.

I seem to be levelling up like there is no tomorrow too. On level 30 already :s

1. If you have been penalized a certain distance or time in front of the start line, your next lap will be invalid. it's logical, and done to prevent people using other cars or cutting corners in front of the finish line to get a faster start than they should.

2.I never really notice this shadow issue, I've tried after someone else mentioend it, but I just haven't seen it fron or rear.

3. I've never seen this either.

4. I prefer it the way it is. that way I can finetune any setup I forgot to do, or hire my personal tame race driver, in case I hit A to fast and accidentally started the race. And just going to the start would take just as long as it would have to load the same stuff, you'd only save the time it takes you to hit A :p

The only real problem I have is that I prefer the Forza 2 race selection where I could pick any race I wanted. Actually I would have preffered a hybrid between the two. where it only showed races for the car type I want or races in a certain race type I want. instead of 3 semi random races wich is only descbired with a name an icon.

oh yeah and I want to be able to edit a sensitivity curve for the analog stick. so I could take long turns with the pad and avoid having to hook up the wheel a bit longer. I really like playing just casually laid back in the sofa. not really possible with the wheel :p

The only real problem I have is that I prefer the Forza 2 race selection where I could pick any race I wanted. Actually I would have preffered a hybrid between the two. where it only showed races for the car type I want or races in a certain race type I want. instead of 3 semi random races wich is only descbired with a name an icon.

But isnt that what the Event list does, it highlights in green the races you can pick due to your car, light blue = you have a car in your garage that is qualified. Only missing is filtering those races, but they are in blocks of Grade, so starting from Left = F, then E etc.

Bump. Anybody know where this track is please? Would like to have a go on it later. :(

Didn't someone mention it was a drag strip track?

I don't have the game so can't really confirm that though.

Didn't someone mention it was a drag strip track?

Yeah, I'm pretty cure I remember someone saying it's on the drag strip, which is in I think Sedona Raceway.

Yeah, I'm pretty cure I remember someone saying it's on the drag strip, which is in I think Sedona Raceway.

Yeah was me, there is a large drag strip, like 8 car wide, and it has hangers and warehouses.

Bump. Anybody know where this track is please? Would like to have a go on it later. :(

I forgot to answer lol.. It's Benchmark on Layout A. (Y).

1. If you have been penalized a certain distance or time in front of the start line, your next lap will be invalid. it's logical, and done to prevent people using other cars or cutting corners in front of the finish line to get a faster start than they should.

2.I never really notice this shadow issue, I've tried after someone else mentioend it, but I just haven't seen it fron or rear.

3. I've never seen this either.

4. I prefer it the way it is. that way I can finetune any setup I forgot to do, or hire my personal tame race driver, in case I hit A to fast and accidentally started the race. And just going to the start would take just as long as it would have to load the same stuff, you'd only save the time it takes you to hit A :p

oh yeah and I want to be able to edit a sensitivity curve for the analog stick. so I could take long turns with the pad and avoid having to hook up the wheel a bit longer. I really like playing just casually laid back in the sofa. not really possible with the wheel :p

Point 1 - You've totally mis-read my point. I said the moment the clock starts 0.00.00 on a new lap, it penalises it for no reason. Happens a fair few times now, I am definitely not doing anything wrong.

Point 2- You're telling me that you do see shadows on cars in your rear view mirror?

Point 3- I play off the HDD so that maybe why. Seems to happen more the more I play.

Point 4- I guess so.

Also, when hiring a driver, it doesn;t add to your XP? I am sure Forza 2 did. You see the driver take 50% but what happens to the rest, seems to be discarded.

I forgot to answer lol.. It's Benchmark on Layout A. (Y).

For that do you have to install Disc 2? Is it in the career mode area or only in free play?

I just finally picked up the game and I'm having a blast. Just swapped in a RB26DETT into my Silvia S14 and it sounds exactly like the RB26 does in real life :D I love this game lol

I installed the game onto my HDD, and the loading times aren't that bad to be honest.

Yeah, silly pirates. This game is fun, finally bought racing suspension for my Silvia and put on some TE37's in green :D Next up save money to make them bigger + buy more wheels lol

Yeah, silly pirates. This game is fun, finally bought racing suspension for my Silvia and put on some TE37's in green :D Next up save money to make them bigger + buy more wheels lol

You should see my Impreza and G75 dude. :D