Galatasaray appoint Frank Rijkaard coach

Will he fare better than Aragones?

I wish him well, he is a good manager.

I guess, Rijkaard will be succesful...

Galatasaray's football system doesn't so different than Barcelona...

It will be great if European clubs like Gala, Fenerbache, Beskitas, Porto, Ajax etc enjoy more success over the next few years. Hopefully it will stop the 'English dominance' (except for Liverpool of course), and bring football back from its near death.

How are Kewell and Baros fairing ;)? They were members of our Istanbul starting XI in 2005.

You have the likes of Turan, Kewell, Baros and Lincoln don't you? That is the basis of a good squad with the potential for some good football.

It will be great if European clubs like Gala, Fenerbache, Beskitas, Porto, Ajax etc enjoy more success over the next few years. Hopefully it will stop the 'English dominance' (except for Liverpool of course), and bring football back from its near death.

How are Kewell and Baros fairing ;)? They were members of our Istanbul starting XI in 2005.

You have the likes of Turan, Kewell, Baros and Lincoln don't you? That is the basis of a good squad with the potential for some good football.

I am agree with you ;)

Yes Arda Turan, Kewell, Baros and Lincoln are very very good players... Baros has scored more than 25 goals at this season for Galatasaray...

Meh, Fenerbah?e is better.

LoL...

Everyone knows that Galatasaray is the best:))

• 2 months later...

We love Rijkaard :heart:

At the last official 8 matches Galatasaray scored 29 goals :/

GALATASARAY 4

KAYSERİSPOR 1

GALATASARAY 5

FC LEVADIA TALLINN 0

GALATASARAY 4

DENİZLİSPOR 1

GAZİANTEPSPOR 2

GALATASARAY 3

GALATASARAY 6